Chapter 22

Featured photo: Puzzles and Patterns Series 7 Episode 36 (I love this segment too much-)
-
No one's POV
Finally, we're at the penultimate filming chapter! And Amaze will connect with their pint sized friends about something they have faced... or will face. That's right. I'm talking about school.

Episode 36:
Crystal's POV
For todays segment, the director decided to use the fact my twin brothers are soon to be primary school students into my segment. For their first day of primary school, I'm expected to make lunch for their first recess to ease their worries into starting a new phase in life.

I'm supposed to make whole meal sandwiches, one for jam, the other peanut butter. I have already been assigned the lunchboxes to put into the sandwiches.

As I filmed, I went through the notion of my filming. At the end, I was about to close off my segment when I noticed something terribly off.

Hey! The jam sandwich was specified to be in the blue container and the peanut butter in the red. How come it's the other way around?

"Sorry, could we pick up from there?" I apologised and the filming crew agreed. This time, I was able to put the sandwiches in the correct containers. And I was cleared.
Ethan's POV
Hi everyone. Im the newest kid in the block, Ethan. I am Crystal's distant friend from primary school.

We have been trying to keep a distance from each other but recently we got back together again. Simply because I wanted to lend Crystal a helping hand. Her theme needed a member's friend from school, she was being rejected left right centre and her best friend was caught up with tuition. Hence, I decided to accept the offer. So that's how I am where I am.

I'm going to read Crystal's focus sharing story which is about her friends helping her with a school event. Ok, makes sense. I've been doing this kind of stuff for a couple of years.

But things became nonsensical when some random guy asks, "Hey, what's my next line?"

A loud smack on the head could be heard, followed by an obvious sound of paper dropping. I don't even know anyone in set other than Crystal but as if I had picked up social cues, I felt my face blush and heat rising in me. Please don't tell me I'm feeling the anger they're feeling.

"Mike, how dare you forget your lines! You know this is our leader's friend who is a leader in his own way!" A brunet scolded. "For gods sake..."

"TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR FUCKING WORK!" That brunet and Crystal chorused.

I never saw Crystal this angry. She did warn me there's crazy people in her group, but not this crazy. So that's how we ended doing 11 more reshoots.

Whoever that person is, L to you.

Episode 37:
Karen's POV
For my segment today, I'm supposed to grow my carrots, baby tomatoes and lettuce while teaching Bouncy about basic vocabulary she can find in the garden.

Unfortunately, I couldn't sit down and eat a proper meal the whole day. Thanks to the approaching A Levels, I had to study, learn my lines and attend classes. Hence, only snacks could keep me full without being late for class. After all, I need to be an honour student so my loved ones wouldn't be disappointed in me. (Don't do this in real life; it's harmful for your health)

Hence, I was obviously starving by the time it was 7. The minute the food for my set was ready, the temptation to eat them up set in. I had to take my job as a member in Amaze seriously, but my hunger pangs are too strong to control!

Not wanting to trouble Crystal into waiting for me, I forced myself to continue the filming. After all, the show must go on.

However, it couldn't.