Chapter 11

Featured photo: Making Music (Series ??)
-
No one's POV
It's the second day of work! With voice recordings and a news feature to care about, Amaze's busy lifestyle is about to start!
Crystal's POV
When we reported to Merlion Agency, Manager Jeanne met us at the front desk. After asking why we were meeting at the front desk rather than an actual room, she replied, "Regardless of which manager you were under prior to Amaze, you're all under me now. That means everyone will report to my office every time there's work. Follow me!"

The five of us followed her to the lift. After getting to the ninth floor, we turned left and made a few more turns before reaching our destination.

Manager Jeanne's room was more like a lounge rather than a manager's holding room. There were sofas located near the table and chairs. A tv was attached, and there were some game consoles in a hidden drawer. If you walk out a little, there is a mini office for Manager Jeanne's purpose. And when you open the door at the end of the mini lounge, it's a mini, cozy kitchen with a backyard attached to it.

We put our belongings on the sofa, before sitting down. Manager Jeanne took a seat next to me and briefed us on the schedule for today. We would have a voiceover for our animated introduction videos. They would be posted on YouTube after today's news premiere. Speaking of the news, we would head down to CNA's office as well. But let's get the recordings done first!

As I was the leader, I got the opportunity to go first into the recording room. I went inside the same room I did the previous day, but this time, I knew I wasn't staring at a blank screen. It was my pre-edited, speedran edited video of all my projects I've been.

Taking out my script from my bag, I looked through it one more time. I put it down when the recording manager announced, "Crystal, at my cue. 3, 2, 1!"

I rattled off everything I've prepared the previous night

I rattled off everything I've prepared the previous night. And true to my preparations, I cleared my recording the first try! Heaving a sigh of relief, I left the room when a notification rang in my phone. The message was from Manager Jeanne. It read:

Once you have finished your introduction video recording, please head to dance studio 4.

I immediately took the lift to the 3rd floor and reported to dance studio 4. Since it was really early and I had a lot of extra time, I did some revision for Geography and History.

An hour and a half later...
Karen's POV
I was the last one to finish the recording. When I headed to dance studio 4, I saw Crystal doing her revision, Mike lounging around with his phone and Lia and Alex trying to make some small talk. Putting down my belongings, I also checked my social media when the door opened.

Manager Jeanne has arrived!

She briefed us on what was going to happen for the rest of today. Now, we would be going through a dry run of how we'll do the official Amaze lineup release on CNA. After that, we would have lunch and free time. Around 5, we would have a quick dinner before taking a shuttle bus to the news channel station. We would settle down and will appear on the news at 6.30pm sharp. We would be dismissed from there.