anomalies in the multiverse

Somewhere in a forest to the south, a group of white Zetsus gathered.

Suddenly, a golden bolt of lightning appeared, cutting through a large number of Zetsus.

The Zetsus fell to the ground, and Boruto emerged from the lightning with a Rasengan in one of his hands.

"He strikes a massive white Zetsu with various faces of other Zetsus on its body, and the Zetsu has its body reduced to dust

That makes it 46 now - Boruto says as he sheathes his sword on his back.

Boruto, be careful! - Mitsuki shouts.

Suddenly, a tremendous blast followed by a strong gust of wind sends Boruto flying, completely destroying a part of the forest and creating a crater.

Aw, what a shame, only 60 now - Sarada says, feeling a bit disappointed.

That's cheating, Sarada! - Boruto yells, sitting on top of the fallen trees."

Sarada: Oh, hey Boruto

Seriously, we were supposed to deal with the Zetsus, not the forest.

Sarada: Don't bother me, it was just an accident.

POV Boruto:

It's been two years since that day, many things have happened. Currently, old man Kakashi has taken up the position of Hokage again, and with the help of Uncle Sasuke, we managed to calm things down. Meanwhile, Mitsuki, Sarada, and I have been tasked with dealing with the aftermath of it all.

And besides, I've already defeated 60 of them - she said, smiling while making a "V" sign at me.

I've told you that was cheating - I say angrily.

You two are so childish - Mitsuki says with his usual smile.

Boruto: Hey, who are you calling childish?!

Sarada: Boruto might be, but I'm not childish.

Hey, what do you mean? - I shout, surprised by her comment.

You're already 17, but you still act the same way as when you were 14 - Sarada says with a teasing tone.

And you're still as annoying as when you were 13 - I reply, a little irritated.