𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈: 𝖲𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝖡𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝖽𝗌

Start from the beginning

"it's still not over yet, remember that." Emmy chuckled.

"oh i know, your really were amazing though." her manager said.

Emmy wondered what the big deal was for that night, why was it being filmed and why was the place packed full.

"i'm going to head to the rest room." Tina said.

"alright." Em smiled.

The blonde stood and watched the others perform.

She smiled at how graceful they were, she'd never seen herself perform before.

Even when there was the mirrored walls, she didn't look, she just focus on her legs and posture.

She took another sip of her water, she placed it on the table and took a deep breath.

Suddenly, she felt the presence of somebody behind her, she thought it was Tina.

"i'm assuming you couldn't find the bathroom?" Emmy chuckled, since the bathroom was hard to find.

"no." a low heavy voice from behind her said.

Her brows furrowed, she turned and saw a man.

Before she could catch a glimpse off his face, excruciating pain shot through her right leg.

She screamed loudly, she heard a something slam loudly against the floor. Em cried hard and wailed as she fell to the floor.

The whole crowd, silence. The dancers on stage rushed off stage to Emmy.

Tina rushed through and saw the large hammer laying on the floor, "sick fucking bastards!" she shouted.

She moved past the girls and saw Emmy laying on the floor, tears fell from her face and she cried loudly.

"hey, hey. It's ok." Tina said, kneeing in front of her, "who did this to you?!"

"i didn't...see him." Em cried, she clutched onto Tina for dear life.

The camera crew had rushed up and filmed the horrific scene, "call an ambulance!" Tina screamed.

Emmy screamed as man moved her leg, she leaned against Tina.

Tears couldn't stop falling, the pain was unbearable, it wasn't just her leg it was her whole body.

"help me." she said breathlessly, her eyes started to slowly close, "it's ok." Tina said.

...

THE BAND, THEIR GIRLS and of course Julian sat around Paul and Jane's television.

Since they couldn't see it live, they knew Emmys performance would be on TV.

John smiled as the curtains opened and she stood there in her perfect starting position.

He watched as she gracefully danced across the stage, the camera zoned in on the audience, they all look very amazed and relaxed by her.

She looked like an angel on that stage, she floated around so beautifully.

John was too busy thinking of her too realise that she'd finished, he watched as she walked off stage.

He smiled widely at her success, Paul took out a fag and offered him one.

John gladly took it and Paul lit it for him.

Pattie had Jules on her lap, so every now and then John would take a glance to make sure he was ok.

Jules held tightly onto Patties finger, and he played with her finger around his mouth.

George chuckled as Patties face slightly scrunched up.

They were all no longer really paying attention, since Emmy was off.

But soon enough their attention was brought right back as the loud scream was heard.

"was that a part of it?" Ringo questioned.

"i don't think so." Jane said.

They all stared at the TV, they watched as the dancers stopped in their places and ran off stage.

The camera began to move, the cameraman brought the camera back up and the sight there was horrific.

"sick fucking bastards!" Tina could be heard yelling.

They all watch in shock as Emmy on the floor clutching her knee in her hands, Tina behind her.

It cut off and was taken a interviewer, "the last performance off Coppélia has been cut short, all we know right now is had a mysterious man has struck ballerina Clementine Darling with a sledge hammer." he exclaimed.

Everyone that sat in Janes and Pauls living room was left speechless, they all stared at the television with her mouths agape, frozen from shock.

"MOTHER FUCKER! I'M GOING TO FIND THAT SICK BASTARD AND FUCKING KILL HIM!" John screeched.

He stood up and kicked the glass top table over and he walked out, Paul stood up and followed him, George and Ringo not far behind.

They stopped in their tracks as he leaned against the wall, his head in his hands.

Pattie, Jane and Mo all sat there with their mouths still agape.

Jules cried hard, from the smash of the table.

None of them could believe someone was that sick to do that.

...