Thirty-One

a/n: thank you for 3k reads!!! y'all did that! 🥹 this chapter is going to be A LOT so strap in! if you haven't yet go check out my new story i published! i posted the prologue for a little teaser. i am so excited to start writing it! anyways enjoyyyy ❤️

"Welcome, you guys," The interviewer said with a smile. "How are we feeling today?" We all smiled before I answered for all three of us. "We're doing good. Had fun celebrating my birthday yesterday."

"That's right! Happy belated birthday." I smiled in response. "I heard from Tom and Bill that you guys are taking a break from music for a while."

"Well, actually," I said with a smile. "I've been working on some music here and there, just to pass the time and keep me occupied." The live audience screamed in excitement.

"You're not going solo on the boys, are you?" I shook my head quickly. "Oh, God no! I'm stuck with them for the rest of my life." Everyone laughed at my reaction.

"How are you and Tom's relationship with the distance?" I knew this question was coming sooner or later. "Great. It's difficult with the nine-hour time difference, but we take turns staying up late and waking up early so we can talk to each other."

"How about you boys? How are things with your girlfriends?" I passed the microphone to Gustav who answered first. I began to zone out as the others answered the question, their voices became more quiet by the second.

"Charlotte," I felt someone tap my leg and looked over at Gustav who was pointing toward the interviewer. "Is everything alright? You seem a little distracted." I faked a smile and shook my head 'no'.

The truth is that I wasn't alright. I miss Tom and Bill terribly.

...

Gustav and I lay on the couch watching some paranormal show on television. Even though I feel extremely alone without Tom, Gustav always makes sure he spends a lot of time at home.

He doesn't go over to his girlfriend's house anymore, instead, she'll come here every now and then so I'm not alone. I'm so lucky to have him as a brother. Gustav is such a sweet and caring person to those he loves.

My phone started to ring and I reached my arm out to grab it off of the coffee table. I smiled when I saw Tom's contact on the screen and slid my thumb across the screen to answer.

His beautiful face popped up on the screen and I smiled widely at the view. "Hi, baby," I said quietly so as to not disturb Gustav as he watched the show. "Hello, Liebe. How was your day?"

"Boring, we went to an interview then came home and made dinner. Now, we're watching TV." I said. "How about your day?"

"Right, I was watching the interview earlier. You looked very beautiful today, Liebe, but that's nothing new. You look beautiful every day." I smiled at his comment. "Thank you, baby."

"Well, considering our day barely started yet," I rolled my eyes at myself. "Right, I always forgot what time it is there," I mumbled. "It's okay, Liebe. We have a photo shoot scheduled today and then we planned on coming back to the house to relax and order takeout."

"Sounds like a pretty boring day as well," I said and he nodded. "Oh, here's the man of the hour," Tom said, turning his phone to face Bill who was walking into the kitchen of their house.

"Hi, Billy!" I cheered and his head turned to look at Tom's phone. "Hey, Char," He mumbled groggily. "How'd you sleep?" Bill rolled his eyes. "Good, wish I didn't have to wake up so early. "Bill, it's what, 10 there?"

"Yeah, but you know how he is," Tom answered and I nodded. "Yes, yes, I do." I watched as the two spoke amongst themselves. Tom was by far the most beautiful person to me and I just can't help but stare at him.