Twenty-Nine

a/n: if i publish a new story would y'all even read it fr?? it would be an au Tom story so they wouldn't be famous or anything. let me knowww ANYWAYS this chapter has smut so skip if it makes you uncomfortable. it will be fairly short. i'll give warning before it starts and when it ends ☺️

"Hey, babe!" Charlotte yelled and I heard her heels on the title of the hotel hallway. I turned around and saw her running, more like stumbling, toward me. We were both quite tipsy from the party and she seemed to be enjoying herself.

"Slow down, you're going to break an ankle." She finally caught up and her hand squeezed my ass which caught me completely off guard. "Liebe, not in public." I joked and she began laughing loudly.

"Shh, Letty, there are other people in this hotel other than us." I quietly scolded her and she stepped in front of me before stopping completely. "Make me."

I raised my eyebrows and licked my lips. "You don't want me to make you," I said lowly and she smiled widely. "I think I do."

I hummed in response and grabbed her hand before gently pulling her toward our hotel room. I pulled the key card out of my pocket and unlocked the door, double-locking it behind us.

She took off her heels and pulled off her jacket leaving her in the short dress I bought for her. I really scored with her. "You like?"

"Is that even a question?" I asked and she smiled again as I made my way over to her. "Now," She said softly. "I believe I'm still talking."

I smiled before bringing my hand up to her chin to tilt her head back. I brought my lips down to hers and she quickly connected them.

*start of smut*

She brought both her hands up to the back of my neck as our lips moved together perfectly. My hands ran down her sides and pulled the tight material up before hooking my fingers under her panties and pulling them down.

She quickly stepped out of them and used the back of my neck to push her body up against mine. I pulled my hips back a little so I could undo my belt and jeans, letting them fall.

"I need you, Tommy," She whined against my lips and I smiled a little. "Oh, yeah?" I asked and she grabbed my hand, bringing it down. "Feel how badly I need you."

I swear she was dripping before I dipped a finger into her wetness. I hummed with satisfaction that I had that effect on her and smiled against my lips.

I pulled away from the kiss and buried my face into the crook of her neck. "Mm," She hummed as I nibbled on the skin and I pumped my fingers in and out of her, receiving moans from her.

I guided her over to the wall while keeping my fingers inside of her and she immediately relaxed against the wall. I pulled my fingers out quickly which made her gasp and straightened my back out before spreading her legs farther with my feet.

I bent my knees slightly so I could line myself up with her and I brought my fingers that were inside of her to her clit, rubbing slowly. Her head went back a little as she let out a few moans and she reached down for my other hand, bringing it up to her neck.

She placed her hand over mine and squeezed my fingers tightly against her skin, bringing her head back to look at me. She licked her lips before letting out a small moan. "You like that?"

With the hair on her face, I could see her eyebrows furrowed as she nodded slowly. "Say it," I said through my teeth as I brought my face closer to hers. "Yes, Tommy."

Her whiny voice was driving me insane and I couldn't wait any longer. I pushed myself into her and I saw her eyes roll as she let out a loud moan. I smiled proudly and she brought her hand back up to my hand, squeezing even tighter.