Sixteen

a/n: this chapter contains some smut if that makes you uncomfortable feel free to skip it. i will give a warning before it begins :)

Charlotte's POV

I turned off the water and quickly reached for a towel before stepping out of the shower. I walked over to the mirror and stared at myself for a few seconds as I spotted every hickey Tom left on me.

I was conflicted about how to feel at this moment. I was sad it was over, but glad it happened. It's not at all what I imagined and I would have never imagined it'd be with Tom.

I felt no different about myself, but I felt different about him. I'm already dreading looking him in the eye in fear that his attitude toward me would change. I quickly dried off and put on some pajamas before walking to the door.

"What are you looking at?" I asked when I stepped out of the bathroom to see Tom sitting on my bed on his phone. "Nothing," He answered nonchalantly before locking it and setting it down. "Did you have a nice shower?" He asked with a smile as he stood up and walked toward me.

"Yes," I said with a smile. "So much nice than my parents' house." He brought his hand up to the side of my neck and titled my head up a little before bringing his face down to mine to connect our lips.

I feel like I'm floating when I'm under his touch and I can't help but smile. We pulled away and stared at each other for a second.

"We should probably see what our brothers are up to," I said and we both started laughing softly before turning toward the door.

He followed me down the steps and once we reached the button we saw Gustav watching television with Bill asleep next to him. He turned his head to look at us quickly before turning back to the screen.

"I'm gonna get him home," Tom said about Bill before walking over to the couch to wake him up. "You guys can stay if you want," I said before he reached down to wake Bill up.

"You wouldn't mind?" Tom asked knowing that Bill was a force to be reckoned with when it came to waking him up. "I could use some company on my first night here," I said with a chuckle.

"Losers," Gustav said as he stood up and turned the television off. He made his way over to me and kissed the top of my head. "Night, sis." He said before quickly making his way over to the stairs.

"There are some blankets in the ottoman, it lifts up," I said to Tom who immediately walked over and pulled one out before laying it over his brother. I smiled at him before quickly locking the front door and walking over to the stairs.

"I like this view," Tom commented as I walked in front of him up the stairs. "Bet you do," I said back and I heard him chuckle behind me before we reached my room.

"You mind if I smoke?" He asked as he dug in his pocket and I pointed to the door to the balcony. "Go ahead," I said as I walked over to the bed.

"Come out with me?" He asked as he pushed out his bottom lip and I rolled my eyes playfully before turning around and following him out the door.

I leaned against the railing and took in the view. It was almost completely dark outside, besides a dark pink glow coming from where the sun was setting.

Tom sat down and I heard his lighter flick before feeling his eyes burn holes in my body. "I could get used to this," I said softly about the view.

"Me too," He spoke slyly and I turned my head to see him biting his lip. "You're so beautiful," He said with a smile and I felt my cheeks get warm. It felt like his compliments had a much deeper meaning now.