Twenty-Five

a/n: this chapter contains smut, starting at the beginning. skip if it makes you uncomfortable. i'll give warnings before and after!

"Just really hungry," I said with a chuckle and Tom pulled the material to the side before dipping a finger into my wetness. "Me too," He said as he slumped down a bit to make himself more comfortable.

He brought his finger up to my clit and began to rub circles slowly just to tease me. I kept glancing over at Bill just to make sure he wasn't suspicious of anything or that he was still on his phone.

I bit my lip hard so as to not make any noise and grabbed onto his wrist tightly. He sped up a little which made me shift in my seat. I looked back over at him as he was taking a sip of his drink and he winked once he saw me looking at him.

"What do you think about something like this?" Bill asked as he reached over the table and turned his phone around so we could see. "I think that would look really g-" Tom slipped a couple of fingers into me and my eyes widened. "G-good on you." Bill's eyebrows pinched together. "Sorry, I had a chill."

"Mhm," Bill said before going back on his phone and Tom began pumping his fingers in and out of me. I squeezed my legs together and he quickly removed his hand. I gasped quietly at the feeling of his fingers leaving me and glared over at him.

His hand remained under the table and I grabbed his wrist before pulling his hand back to where it was. He smiled proudly before reinserting his fingers into me and I opened my legs a bit to give him more access.

Something about the chance of us getting caught just made it even better and made me want it more. "Alright, guys!" I jumped when I heard the server's voice and leaned forward to hide Tom's arm completely.

She sat down the food in front of us and Tom removed his fingers slowly before bringing them up to the plate. He quickly dipped his finger into the sauce and brought his hand up to his mouth before sucking them clean. I bit my lip as he did so and crossed my legs to rid the throbbing sensation between them.

*end of smut*

We ate our food rather quickly as all three of us were very hungry. "Food baby," Bill said as he leaned back into the booth. "Same here," I said as I mimicked his actions which made Tom chuckle.

"Here you go," The server came over with a smile and put the check down in front of Tom. The server walked away and Bill snatched the receipt from in front of him. "You called it," Bill said with a laugh as he handed the receipt to me.

"Aw, that's cute," I said sarcastically as I turned to Tom. "She even put a little heart at the end." Tom rolled his eyes at my comment and grabbed the receipt before pulling out his wallet.

He placed well over the amount of the bill and slid out of the booth reaching for my hand to help me up as well. I grabbed onto his hand and as we walked away the sever started to walk past us.

I sent her a petty smile as we walked past and she rolled her eyes. We walked out of the restaurant and quickly got to Tom's car before we could get bombarded with paparazzi. Of course, they caught us in the car, as always.

I felt my phone vibrate and I quickly pulled it out of my purse.

Brotha  ❤️
Don't wait up for me to get home, staying at this girl's house 🤭

I cringed and laughed at the message before replying by telling him to use protection. I showed Tom the message as we approached a red light and he laughed. "Taught him well,"

"Just drop me off at the hotel," Bill said as he leaned his head back. "I am so tired." I turned around to face him. "Gus isn't going to be home tonight. Why don't you just stay with us? You can take his room for the night."