Thirteen

After a while of dancing, Bill excuses himself to the bathroom and I looked around to see if there was anyone I could dance with until he came back.

I made eye contact with a fairly tall man with short brown hair. I flashed him a smile and got one in return before he started making his way over to me.

I immediately reached my hands up to his arms and felt how toned they were. "Wow," I said with a smile. "You work out a lot, huh?" I asked as I looked up at him and he nodded proudly.

He began talking about how much he can lift and I immediately grew bored of the conversation. I managed to block him out and eventually, he stopped talking so I took the chance to turn around and push myself up against him.

Almost immediately I spotted Tom a few feet away still clinging to the same girl he has been most of the night. I rolled my eyes at the sight and continued to dance with the random dude.

He started to get a little touchy and I tried to pull myself away from him a little but the grip that he had on my hips was really tight. "Alright, dude. Ease up a bit!" I said loudly so he could hear me over the music, but he didn't let go no matter how much I fought.

Tom's POV

"Hey, girl!" A small group of girls came up to us. "We're going to Mikey's right now! You coming?" They asked the girl that clung to my arm. "Hell, yeah!" She said before turning to me and placing a sloppy kiss on my jawline.

"Call me," She said before walking away with her friends and I smirked to myself as I turned to my left. I noticed Charlotte dancing with a tall and buff guy, but it didn't seem like she was enjoying herself as much as he was, she seemed quite uncomfortable actually.

I made my over to them and Charlotte seemed relieved when she saw me. "Let her go, man," I said calmly but loudly and he rolled his eyes. "Dude, let her go!" My tone changed and he still didn't move.

"Listen, dickhead," I pushed my hands in between his hands and Charlotte's hips and she immediately buried her head into my chest. "You might think you're big and tough, but I got other dudes here who would be just as happy to fuck you up as much as I would."

The man laughed and I really felt myself get angry. I didn't know what to do, I definitely couldn't fight him alone, but I didn't want to leave Charlotte alone to go find the others. I started to panic on the inside but still kept a brave face to not show any weakness.

"Is there a problem?" I was relieved when I heard Gustav's voice. "Dude, won't let Charlotte go," I said, still with my hands wedged between his and Charlotte's hips. "Leave my sister alone, cocksucker," Gustav warned and I felt the man's hands ball up into fists underneath mine.

He let her go and she wrapped her arms around my neck as I pulled her away from him. "Or what?" The man got in Gustav's face as he bent down, and I could tell the man's height intimidated Gustav as he was the shortest of us.

"Go find Bill," I instructed Charlotte who nodded and walked away quickly to find him. Bill, although appearing very timid and soft on the outside, was quite the opposite when he was angry. The only thing I fear more than losing Bill is when he's angry.

Bill came up with Georg and Charlotte behind him and didn't hesitate to step toward the tall man, matching his height. "Leave her alone and walk away before we have real problems." The dude slowly backed up and shook his head.

"Four against one ain't fair." He simply said before walking away and towards the exit. "Woo, what a rush!" Charlotte yelled and we all turned our heads toward her in confusion.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, kid?" Georg said in a joking manner before chuckling and Charlotte laughed. "What did I tell you about dancing with random men, Charlotte?" I turned to her and she rolled her eyes.