Twenty

It's been about a month since the whole stalker situation and we've all been taking a break to lay low while Tom and Bill moved their parents into a new house.

Things seem to be getting better and they've seemed to back off since the move. The twins stayed in different hotels for the majority of the time. They have seriously been considering moving to LA to escape all of the drama, I'd hate to see them go.

It's a shame, honestly, the whole situation. This is the type of stuff that makes famous people want to quit, drop off the radar, and be normal people again.

"Charlotte," I looked up from my laptop and saw Georg standing at the doorway to my office. "Georg!" I yelled excitedly before standing up and running over to him. I practically jumped on him as I pulled him into a hug.

"I missed you!" I said as I pulled away and he smiled. "I missed you too." He said as I smiled. "How are you and Angelina?" I asked as I wiggled my eyebrows and his expression changed.

"She's on vacation right now. She'll be back in a couple of days though." He said sadly. "She should have taken me with," I said with a smile and Georg laughed. "What are you doing here?"

"I was hoping you'd want to hang out or something." My smile grew at the fact that Georg came to me to cheer him up. "Of course, I would!" I cheered as I stepped out of the office entirely.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked as I headed towards my room and sat down on the bed with him following. He looked around since he hasn't seen my room since we moved in.

"We could go out to the bar or club if you want." I smiled at the offer. It's been a while since I went out, especially with Georg. "Sounds like a plan," I said before we both heard my phone ring from the office.

He motioned me to stay seated and offered to get it for me. The ringing stopped shortly after and I heard Georg on the phone.

Before hanging it over to me, he came in and said bye to whoever it was. "It's Felix," He said quietly and my eyebrows pinched together before putting the phone up to my ear.

"Felix?" I asked. "I saw a bunch of articles about the twins and those crazy stalkers. I just wanted to check in on you to see if you're okay!" He seemed deeply concerned and I smiled at how much he cared even though we barely talk to each other anymore.

"The rest of us are fine. They were mostly going after the twins. Things have died down quite a bit in the last month so that's good." I paused. "How have you been?"

"I've been good. Pretty lonely. All I ever do is work and sleep anymore." He said with a chuckle and I laughed as well.

"What are your plans for tonight? Me and Georg just made plans to go out to the bar and you could join us if you wanted. I'm sure Georg would be happy to see you again." I looked up at Georg as I said so and he cheered a little bit which made me laugh. "I would love to! What time?"

"Georg and I will pick you up around nine. Is that okay?" I asked. "I'll be ready," Felix said and we said our goodbyes before hanging up.

I sighed as I locked my phone and set it down on the bed. "It'll be nice to hang out with someone other than my brother and the twins," I said when a chuckle before standing up and walking over to my closet to figure out what I wanted to wear.

...

We were already a few drinks in and tipsy as the three of us sat at the bar. I was in between Felix and Georg who had a conversation amongst themselves.

"About to break the seal," I said with a chuckle as I stood up, almost stumbling over as I did so but Felix grabbed my arm to keep me from falling.

"You gonna be okay?" He asked with a chuckle and I nodded. "Check on me if I'm not back in five minutes," I said as I laughed before turning around and finding my way to the bathroom.