jeonghan - acting

Start from the beginning

"oh definitely."

-

"noona! why don't you hang out with me anymore?" dokyeom asked as the two of you left the set together.

"hey, we do hang out. i take you to your schedules. i take you out to eat," you replied to him. "you've been busy lately. it's hard to find time to actually hang out when your actor is always booked. you're welcome, by the way."

"i don't have a schedule next sunday, right? let's go out for barbecue. it'll be my treat," he said to you as you walked to the car.

"alright, deal," you replied and unlocked the car. you got into the driver's seat while dokyeom sat in the back. you started the car up and put your seat belt on. "am i dropping you off at home, or am i bringing you somewhere?" you asked him.

"me and hoshi are meeting up at the company building," he mentioned.

you nodded and started driving away from the set.

after bringing dokyeom to the company building, you decided to go to your office and make sure dokyeom's schedule for the next week was fully updated. afterwards, you left the building with everything you needed and drove back to your apartment. after about twenty minutes, you made it to the building and parked your car in the garage.

"hurry up already!"

as you got out of the car, you heard a familiar voice basically scold you. you looked over and saw jeonghan waiting for you by the elevator, making you roll your eyes at him.

"what are you doing out here? why didn't you go in?" you asked while walking towards him.

"i wanted to greet you."

you raised an eyebrow, "and you greet me by yelling at me?" you asked.

he smiled, "yea."

you shook your head as both of you went into the building. when the elevator arrived, both of you walked in and you pressed the button to get to your floor.

"so, what do you want to do?" you asked jeonghan.

"hm? there's a lot of things i want to do," he said and he started smirking.

"should i make a complaint with the company? the well known actor is—"

jeonghan interrupted you with a groan, "come on, babe. you do this every time i'm like this. be creative for once with your remarks—ow!" he yelled after you punched his arm. "owwie..."

"want to watch dokyeom's movie?" you asked, "i already bought it."

"can you kiss my boo-boo?" he suddenly asked, making you deadpan as the elevator came to a stop.

the doors opened, "i'm leaving," you said and walked out of the elevator with jeonghan following you.

"wait, no! my love!"

"shh!" you shushed him as you two walked to the door of your apartment. "you trying to get me fired?" you questioned. "do you have the key to the door?" you asked him.

"mhm. you still haven't put the new one on yet?" he asked while grabbing your hand to hold it. you had to get your lock replaced a few weeks prior, but you somehow kept forgetting about putting the key on your keychain.

"yea, after i closed the door, i remembered that it was on the counter," you mentioned. "i was gonna call you, but you got home late last night."

"i wouldn't have minded," he said as he grabbed his set of keys from his bag. "what are we doing for dinner?"