mingyu - parking lot

word count : 464

-

yawning, you grabbed your jacket from the front seat of mingyu's car and put it on.

mingyu sat up, "wanna go home?" he asked. you two were at a popular nighttime spot, chilling in the back seats of his car.

"not really," you replied, "do you?" you asked him.

he shook his head, "nah." then, he gestured you back over to him, "come back here."

you moved so you were sitting on his lap. you put your arms over his shoulders while he held your waist with both hands.

he smirked before kissing you, "you're cute," he mentioned.

"and you're hot," you replied to his comment before kissing him back.

you and mingyu started making out. he moved one of his hands to the back of your neck while you moved your hands to his shoulders. you tilted your head at some point to change the angle.

mingyu moved your hands down before slipping your jacket off of you. the chill air made goosebumps rise on your skin.

you returned your hands to his shoulders and both of you stopping kissing for a second before your lips attached to his again. you felt one of mingyu's hand slide beneath the back of your tank top.

all of a sudden, you heard knocking on the window next to you. mingyu removed his hand, and both of you stopped kissing to see a police officer standing in front of the window.

"okay guys, time to go," the officer said to both of you.

both of you nodded. "we're leaving," mingyu spoke loud enough for the officer to hear, and the officer walked away from mingyu's car. "holy shit, he scared me," he said, looking out the window to watch the officer walk away, presumably to another car with people that needed to be kicked out for the night.

"for real..." you replied and put your jacket back on.

"you wanna go back to my place? or do you want me to drop you off at your dorm?" he asked as you got off of him.

"can i spend the night at yours?" you asked him and climbed into the front passenger seat.

"mhm," he hummed and climbed into the driver's seat. he started up his car while you put your seat belt on, "or we could go to a park and continue where we left off," he suggested.

"and get caught again? no thanks," you responded.

he chuckled, "i was kidding," he mentioned and started driving out of the area you two were in. "i don't want to get caught and scared again," he added. he exited the area and started driving back towards his apartment. "love ya," he said and grabbed your hand.

"love you more," you replied before kissing the back of his hand.