joshua - practice room

word count : 596

-

music played in your headphones as you tried to fix some choreography you had came up with the day before. you were working on a performance for a dance team that you had met with.

"HEY Y/N!"

you almost ripped your headphones off when you heard someone yell directly behind you. you turned around and saw joshua standing there, hysterically laughing at you.

"that was too funny," he managed to say in between laughing.

"jisoo! what the hell?!" you yelled at him, raising your hand to hit him, but you didn't. you took your headphones off, leaving them around your neck. music was still playing from your headphones so you picked your phone up from the floor to turn the music off. "what do you want?" you asked him.

"just wanted to say hi to you. i just got finished recording something," he mentioned. "how's the dancing going?" he asked.

"i'm trying to fix something i choreographed for that dance team," you mentioned. "but i'm hungry," you suddenly whined.

"want me to order food? i'll stay here, and we can eat dinner together," he asked.

"really?" you asked him.

he nodded. you hugged him, "are you hugging me cause you missed me or because i'm paying for food this time?"

you looked up at him, "i'm hugging my lovely boyfriend."

joshua smiled and kissed you. "you need to let me go so i can call," he said to you.

"no, you don't."

"no, i don't."

-

once dinner was secured and eaten, you started teaching joshua the choreography you had. you had him run the whole dance with you and experimented with the parts that you wanted to change.

"and then turn," you instructed and demonstrated, "then step out."

joshua followed you and you nodded.

"i like the choreography," he mentioned.

"why thank you. i am pretty good at my job after all," you replied. "okay. the music."

joshua nodded and jogged over to the stereo. he turned the music on and walked back to watch you dance the new part of the choreography.

"oh shoot," you spoke when you messed up. you continued dancing until the choreography ended.

"it looked good," joshua said to see as the song continued to play. "do you need me to record you?"

you nodded, "please."

joshua took his phone out of his pocket and started recording you. you went over to the stereo and restarted the song, turning the volume up by a smidge. then, you went back to the center of the room while joshua stood in the back. you started dancing, messing up again in the first bit, but you got back on track again.

once you were done, joshua stopped recording and turned the music off for you.

"i keep messing up," you laughed.

"if you hadn't taught it to me, i wouldn't have noticed," joshua replied to you. "wanna head home?" he asked you as he walked over to you.

"i kind of want ice cream," you mentioned your sudden craving.

"ice cream? babe, you know how cold it is outside?" joshua replied, looking at you as if you were crazy.

"what? come on, it won't hurt," you replied to him.

"you're gonna get frozen on the outside cause of the temperature, and then you're going to freeze on the inside cause of the ice cream," he said to you. you pouted at him. "one scoop. ice cream is expensive these days when you go to an ice cream shop."

you hugged him, "yay."

"you're still crazy."

"crazy for you, and my precious ice cream."