jun - picnic

word count : 515

-

"baby, over here! i'm over here!"

jun was waving to you from a distance. you walked over with a tote bag in your hand and met him on an area surrounded by trees that provided decent shade.

"hi," you said to him.

"hi, baby," he smiled and took the bag from you. "come on, sit down. i'll unpack everything," he spoke while sitting down, eager to eat lunch with you.

you took your shoes off and sat down on the blankets he had set up. there were two blankets to give you ample room, but you noticed an unfamiliar blanket; most likely belonging to one of the guys.

"wow, you cooked a lot," jun commented as he started taking everything out of the tote bag. "looks like you weren't that busy today," he added with a chuckle.

"i got excited this morning," you mentioned and put your own bag down. "did you wait here long?"

"no, not that long. i thought i was going to be late because a meeting ran long, and surprisingly, i got here before you did," he answered and started opening containers. you helped him set up everything before you two started eating. "oh, wow, this is so good."

you laughed, "you're being too kind."

"why would i lie to you?" he questioned. "i was honest when you mixed up the sugar and salt for the—"

"okay, you can stop there. don't remind me," you interrupted him from reminding you about one of your cooking failures.

"aw, y/n's embarrassed," jun said to you in a teasing tone.

"wen junhui, i'm going to hurt you," you threatened with a pout.

"i do it out of love," he claimed to you.

"sure doesn't feel like it."

jun suddenly hugged you right and kissed the top of your head. "so this doesn't feel like love?" he asked.

you looked up at him and saw him smiling at you. you smiled back at him and both of you laughed.

"you're cute," you said to him.

"oh really? i think you're cuter," he said to you and let you go so both of you could eat comfortably.

"but you're cuter," you replied and picked up something you made. "try this," you said to him and fed him.

"are you sure you didn't mix up the seasonings again?"

you immediately panicked and picked up a piece of food from one of the containers. you ate it but noticed that it tasted normal.

"jun! don't do this to me!" you whined once you were done eating.

jun just laughed at you and opened a bottle of water. "you're too adorable," he said to you before having a sip of water.

"you seriously scared me..." you said to him and moved some containers closer to both of you. "i know i'm not the greatest at cooking but geez, that really scared me."

he chuckled, "i'm sorry. i really mean it. it's just fun seeing you like that," he said to you.

"you really just wanted to bully me today, didn't you?" you asked him.

"maybe."

"babe, stop it!"