dk - practice room

word count : 521

-

you laid on the floor in one of hybe's practice rooms. you had just arrived after completing multiple auditions but laid on the floor in exhaustion.

you had a hoodie on and had it covering your eyes, wanting to block out everything you could see and have a small break to yourself. 

however, you heard the door to the room open and heard someone walk in. you sensed that person walking closer and closer to you until you heard some cracking of joints.

"so, just gonna lay there forever?" 

you felt your hoodie get moved and saw dokyeom smiling next to you. he was crouched down next to you and moved a few strands of hair on your forehead. 

"how'd it go?" he asked, knowing that you many auditions for dance positions that were open. 

you shrugged, not replying verbally to him.

"i'm sure it went great," he said to you and moved so he was sitting on the floor. then, he laid down next to you and grabbed your hand. "did you eat yet? we could grab dinner before we start rehearsing."

you rolled over and hugged dokyeom, who only laughed. you felt his chest move as he laughed.

"you're really tired, huh? maybe you should go ahead and go home," he said to you.

"you're just saying that because i'm the one teaching and you guys wouldn't have practice if i left," you said, finally speaking up.

"you caught me," he replied and sat up, making you whine as he pulled you up with him. "you look really tired, sweetheart," he observed and kissed your forehead before hugging you.

"when am i not tired?" you asked him.

"true, but you do look really tired. more than usual," he commented. "i know you've had a lot on your plate these past few weeks."

"just trying to add to the résumé," you said and resting your head on his shoulder, "a nap sounds great right now..." you mumbled.

"what am i? your personal pillow?"

"close enough."

"hey! i'm your fiancé, not your pillow," dokyeom grumbled at you.

you lifted your head to look at him, "and i'm not your pillow when you lay on me after getting out of the shower?" you asked, raising your eyebrow.

he pushed your head back down onto his shoulder, "just go to sleep."

"you're weird."

"and you're the one that said "yes" when i asked if you'll marry me."

"and you were the one who asked "will you marry me?" in front of a whole crowd of your fans," you said, recalling the moment at his last concert. "that was cute."

"it really was. i'm glad the fans were in on it, and i'm glad you don't watch my vlives often."

"dokyeom?"

"yes?"

"can we just go home and cuddle?"

"as much as i would love to do that, we already got yelled at twice for doing that," he replied. "plus, you already called me out on wanting to go home."

"you instigated this."

"no, i didn't."

"what if we got yelled at for the third time?"

"we're bad influences on each other."

"oh for sure," you said and both of you laughed at each other. 

"i'm going to order food. you can take a nap," he said to you and you nodded.