𝘖𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘧𝘧

A/N: Okayyy so this one is a little more exciting in my opinion then the previous one, this one was a request, based on what would've happened during 5x01 if they wouldn't have found the little pick me (Chris) bleeding out. This one was a request, and this if you can't tell by the title is very very spicy, so if you do not like smut this likely is not the best one shot for you, for the rest of you. Enjoy darlings ;)

....
It's all pretend, it's all pretend is what Lucy told herself after she kissed Tim for the job, yet her skin felt like it was on fire since the moment his lips first came in contact with her's, her skin felt like a bonfire. So when Tim brought her back to her apartment, she saw an opportunity that could easily screw up everything, yet she wanted nothing more then to break every single rule, to rip those clothes off his body, to have his lips on every inch of flesh on her, she didn't care if she was dating Chris, or if he'd only broken up with Ashley two weeks prior, she wanted him, no she needed himself. "Do you want to come in?" She asked, as she unlocked her door, perfectly aware of his eyes being glued to her, she loved this.

Tim knew he was fucked when Lucy kissed him for a second time in the airplane bathroom, there was no way this was pretend, not when she looked at him like that. Of course she denied it was real, yet it absolutely was real. He'd known there was something between them for awhile, but then he saw a glimpse of her bare back, and he seemed to lose any ability to think logically, because now he was standing outside of her apartment as she gave him a sultry smile, he was so fucked because despite the words that escaped his mouth. "I shouldn't." yet as she opened the door he followed her inside. "We shouldn't do this." He blurted out after he shut the door behind the. "Then why did you come in?"

He was clearly trying to talk some sense into them both, yet he wouldn't take his eyes off her. "I'm your boss." He said, as he took a step closer, further backing her up against the wall. "You are, yet as I recall we aren't at work." She said, while giving him a small smirk, because she loved watching how much she made him squirm. She remembered the plane, how she sat on his lap, how his body refused to understand it was just pretend. "No we aren't." He said in a low tone, dangerously low, subconsciously her body moved further against the wall, as his got closer to her's. "Do you want this?" He asked, in a way that made her shiver. "What do you think I want?" She asked, with a small smirk, he knew exactly what she wanted. "Use your words."he said, slowly closing the distance between her and the wall. "Fuck me." she said, and he smirked before pushing her against the wall.

He was didn't give her a chance to kiss him first this time, that was all him. He wrapped his arm around her body before pushing her up against the wall. "I'm going to rip that thong off of you." He groaned, as he shoved his pressed his lips into hers. There were so many reasons this was a bad idea, the poor excuse of a lawyer who called himself Lucy's boyfriend was only one of those many reasons. He thought about it at night more then he'd like, how much better he'd be for Lucy, how much better he could touch her, and take care of her, hell by the way she gridded her thighs together on shift he clearly wasn't getting the job done, Tim however well he'd get the job done for sure. "Mhm, and here I thought I'd have to kiss you a a third time." She said against his lips, before further entangling herself in his lips.

His arms were so damn strong, he lifted her body against the wall with no effort, it took even less effort for her to wrap her legs around his waist. Fuck he was hard, she could feel that as he kissed her as if the world was ending. The kiss was intoxicating, leaving her wanting more with each second. She wasn't the kind of girl who felt lust,yet her brain slipped into another dimension, one that didn't consider all the problems with what they were doing, yet she didn't think she'd care if the room was in flames around them, because this was all she wanted for the past year. Momentarily she was ripped from the daze when he removed his lips from her's. "No." She whined, earning a light chuckle from Tim. "Shh, I'm taking care of you." He whispered before pressing his lips to her neck, sending shivers down her body.