𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵

A/N: Hi loves, so this has been something I've been anticipating for a while now, and as you can tell by the title this is a certain laundry room scene from 5x21 because I for one wasn't satisfied with the lack of kiss between them before that hookup, so what am I doing? Writing a follow up to that line, just a quick warning this oneshot does contain smut, and mature language if you aren't into that I don't suggest reading, and another thing this is my first full smut oneshot so feel free to leave any comments or suggestions. Enjoy>33

....

How were you supposed to feel after being shot at? For a moment hours prior Lucy thought she may die, she would never see Tim again, and it terrified her. She's almost died before, she's been shot at, stabbed, and even buried alive, but yet for whatever reason she couldn't shake off the utter terror she felt, so when she got back to her motel room, she pulled out her phone, and dialed Tim's number. "Hey, are you okay? Are you safe?" His voice asked over the phone, almost was instantly after dialing him. "I'm safe, terrified but alright for now. Are you okay?" She asked, she thought she wanted this, thought she wanted to do uc work, but this whole op she's only tolerated at best. How was she supposed to enjoy it, when he's not with her, when in fact he was anywhere but home, worrying about her. She didn't want to do this, she wanted to go home, she wanted to see Tim, she needed to see him. "I'm okay baby, where are you?" He asked, and Lucy got the idea. "The motel, do you think you could met me in the laundry room, I need to see you." She said, with a shaky voice, after that she knew she needed him.

Tim was definitely on edge, he was so close to having been shot himself, and watching Lucy get shot at, not knowing weather she was okay, not knowing what that man was doing to her. Despite Tim knowing Lucy was nothing like Isabel, he couldn't stop himself from worrying, so when she called he prayed that it was just a check in, and not that she'd been discovered and was now bleeding out in some ally. So when he got her phone call he was relieved to hear she was safe, but his girlfriend was clearly shaken up by what happened. He hated her being under cover, hated the fact he couldn't hold her, or kiss her, or touch her. So when she asked him to come to meet him, he absolutely wasn't passing it up it. "I'll be right there princess." He told her, before getting in his truck and driving over to her motel.

She was on edge, from the moment she began the op. She missed home, she missed her friends, most of all she missed Tim. She missed talking to him for hours on end, missed falling asleep entangled in his arms, miss his lips, missed the way his hands felt on her body, how he felt inside her. She was desperate, desperate for any form of physical touch with him, after all touch was both or their love language, and she needed him, her core ached for him. As she waited for Tim to text her she got undressed, changing out of her green jumpsuit, and instead into leggings, and a hoodie which she left partly unzipped, as she changed she slid her hands in between for a brief moment, but quickly moved it again when she got the text.

She didn't waste a second before quickly grabbing her basket of clothes, in order to keep her cover, and locked the door behind her. She tried not to run to the laundry room, run to him, which was exactly what she wanted to do. Did he need her as bad as she needed him? Did he miss her as much as she missed him? God it drove her crazy not knowing how he was actually feeling. She opened the door, to see him standing pretending to do laundry, and she quickly set down the basket, and that's when she ran to him, throwing herself into his arms.

He quickly secured his arms around his girlfriend's body, holding her tightly against him, breathing her scent. "Are you okay?" He asked in a whisper, as she tighten the grip she had on him, she almost seemed scared that if she let go, he'd slip away. "I'm fine, well no I'm terrified." She told him, and he nodded, kissing the top of her head. "I know, I about had a heart attack." He said, and he absolutely did. Watching her get shot at, not knowing if she was hit, not knowing if she was hurt or not, was apart from when she was taken was the worst feeling he'd ever had. He hated it, hated her being undercover, hated knowing that he just might get a call saying she was dead, or injured at any time. He also wouldn't tell her that that, one thing he would not accept was her putting her dreams aside for him, and maybe he didn't completely feel like he was worth it anyway. When he finally managed to let go of her, he couldn't help the words that spilled out of his mouth. "Has he tried anything?"