𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶

A/N: Hii loves, soo back with another random draw thanks to my best friend (the spinning wheel) which is how I'm currently choosing the topics, and because obviously I'm unwell we have yet another angsty one, which I sincerely apologize for because this one will be sad. Because we are dealing with a Chenford injury, and this is based in season 4 so they are not yet a couple yet. And trigger warning for mentions of domestic violence, blood, and injuries. Enjoy>3

...

It had been a normal day as far as Tim had been concerned, at least he thought it was. It was around 3pm when they'd been dispatched to a domestic violence call, it had been one that wasn't anything either Tim or Lucy hadn't dealt with before. The couple had got into a heated argument when one started throwing bottles which escalated quickly to a physical fight, the man was beating up the woman, as she clawed at his face, Lucy took the woman, and took her to the shop, while Tim took care of the man, but at one point he picked up a gun, and despite Tim's efforts it fired, the bullet hitting him in the chest. Tim hadn't even realized he'd been shot, he somehow managed to cuff him, and take him to another shop before he collapsed on the ground. "Tim!" He heard Lucy yell before he collapsed, only then he noticed the gunshot wound. "Luce? I think I'm shot." He said, and judging by the panicked look in her eyes, he definitely was, because the last thing he remembered was hearing her yell, "I need a paramedic over here, we have an officer down!"

Lucy had taken the woman out to get her side of the story, since Tim told her he'd deal with the boyfriend, she was about halfway through when she heard the gunshot, she panicked and was about to run in there, when Tim walked out with the suspect in handcuffs, so Lucy assumed everything was fine, that was until she got a glimpse of the blood, and by time she ran over there he'd already collapsed. He was still conscious though for most of the ride to the hospital, which was the only thing keeping her from not panicking, Tim had been shot before, but it never made it easier. His blood was on her hands, that she had tightly holding his hand that he'd reached out to take before he did finally pass out, and Lucy began begging him to wake up, the whole way to the hospital.

Tim was taken back to surgery as soon as he got to the hospital, and Lucy became more and more terrified by the moment, it took an hour for Angela to show up at the hospital, which meant Lucy spent that hour pacing, waiting for some news about Tim.  "Lucy, your still on your uniform, wanna go change? I'll wait here and call you if there's any news." Angela said, and Lucy shook her head. She refused to leave Tim, not after Jackson, and Tim never left her while she was in the hospital so she wouldn't leave him. "I don't want to leave him." She said, in a tone that just showed how valuable she was. She only realized how much she cared about Tim, how much she needed him until he got hurt, and no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't stop worrying that what if this was the time she lost him? She would lose him, and it was her fault because she left him alone. She hadn't even realized she'd started crying until Angela came over to her. "Hey, Tim is going to be fine okay?" She said, and Lucy all could think about was how she lost Jackson, and how she could lose Tim. "What if he's not though?" She asked, all she could think about was how they had him opened up right this minute, anything could happen. "He's here because of me. He told me to handle the woman, and I should've stayed, I should've done something. I can't lose him." She said.

Angela couldn't pretend she wasn't worried about Tim, but she was confident that he would be okay, after all Tim has been shot multiple times, and everyone knows Tim comes out completely fine each time. Lucy however had broke down crying, in a way that made Lucy realize just how deep the feelings were. It'd been no secret to anyone Tim and Lucy had became a lot closer after Jackson died, but now? Angela was sure that Lucy had some form of feelings for him that weren't completely platonic. "Hey, don't start that on me okay? Tim would kill me if he knew you are blaming yourself." She said, in a soft tone, and to her relief Lucy gave a small smile, and whipped her eyes. "You're right." She said, and Angela smiled a bit. "I know. Come here." She said, before wrapping her arms around Lucy, and hugging her, until she completely stopped crying, and that's when she sat her down. "Is this about Jackson?" She asked, knowing that between the both of them they were both equally mourning Jackson still. "Yes, but also no.." Lucy said, while biting the inside of her lip anxiously which caused Angela to look at her curiously. "Tell me." She said, and Lucy sighed a bit.