𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦

A/N: Hii babes, so basically I wrote this at like three am a week ago, and yes I know I have other things to write. But this is based off that one episode in season 5 where Lucy gets locked in that storage container, because I'm annoyed that the rookie writers completely ignored her trauma, and Chris and her aren't together because we really don't need to relive that, and neither are Ashley and Tim obviously. I do have stuff I'm writing which will be coming soon. But until then enjoy loves >3

....

It was a normal shift for Lucy, well as normal as it could be working with Tim. The same Tim who was her hard ass training officer, was now the man she undoubtedly had fallen in love with, the same one she spent her shifts savoring every stolen glance she could get at him, and begging to break the awkwardness between them, but what she hadn't expected was a normal call to be so traumatic for her. "7 atom 7, no signs of a break in, we should be clear." She radioed in, as she held up her flashlight, and look around the abandoned storage bay, she saw someone run out, and as she went to follow them, but suddenly the door of the room slammed shut. "Damn it." Lucy muttered under her breath, as she tried to open to the door, and that's when she realized, the door was likely jammed shut, and to make matters worse her radio wouldn't work.

The panic didn't hit her at first, not yet. She knew someone would realize she wasn't responding and send for backup, she would be fine, at least that's what she told herself for the first hour, when no one showed up though she began to panic, which she didn't necessarily choose to do, but her mind began to flash back to being in that barrel. "No, no." She muttered to herself. Breathe she needed, to breathe but just like when she was under ground she felt like she was losing oxygen. And before Lucy knew it, the panic took over, and she began banging on the metal door as hard as she possibly could, but the door still didn't open, so she kept hitting it, over and over again until her wrists throbbed, and hands bled. How could this happen? How could this happen to her again? Was this Rosalind? Was this some sort of plan to finish her off? She had no idea, and that pushed her right off the edge, and she began to sob into her bloody hands, while whispering, "please." Tim found her before, of course he could find her again, but not before the images replayed in her mind over and over again.

Tim hadn't cared to admit it to anybody, even Angela, however he was falling in love with Lucy. It made complete sense when he thought about it, ever sense she almost died he was terrified to lose her again, and that slowly developed into something more then fear. He'd been trying to avoid Lucy because it was becoming a bit to clear that the basic biology, wasn't just that, but actual feeling, however when he realized he hadn't heard Lucy's voice over the station for hours he began to worry, and the fact that she was riding alone only made this worse. Eventually he looked over at Thorsen, "Have you heard Chen over the station?" He asked, thinking there was a chance he may have been overreacting a little bit. "I don't think so, why?" He asked, and Tim didn't answer before he radioed in. "When's the last time anyone's heard officer Chen over the station?" He asked, and no one seemed quite sure which only increased his worry, something was definitely wrong. "When was her last check in?" He asked, only to get the response he didn't want to here. "Three hours ago." The person responded, and Tim couldn't help but snap at them. "That's ridiculous, a check is supposed to be done if an officer is unresponsive for over an hour, but that's a different problem, give me her last known address."

Tim didn't waste time before he spend over to the storage facility that Lucy was last seen, and if he was being honest it terrified him. This was a high traffic area for crimes, including a common drop place for killers to drop bodies, and knowing this fact terrified him even more. He pulled out his gun, and walked in alongside Thorsen. "Lucy!" He yelled, as he began looking around, and that's when he heard her scream. "I'm in here!" She said, and Tim rushed to the storage room, and pulled on the door which wouldn't move. "Hold on, the door is jammed. Thorsen come help me get this open." He said, before pushing against the door as hard as he could, and finally it opened, and he insistently found looking at her head to toe to see if she was injured in anyway, but before he got the change to ask any questions, his former rookie collapsed in his arms, and only then did he realize the fact that she was trembling uncontrollably. She'd been locked in there for hours, and with everything else she was clearly terrified. "You're okay baby, I got you." He whispered gently, before picking her up bridal style, and carrying her out of this place.