𝘚𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴

A/N: Hii loves, so this is day 2 of a thirty day writing prompt. And day 2's subject is sticky notes. So I decided to go for a more fluffy type thing, and Lucy and Tim have been dating about a year at this point. Anyway enjoy >3

Sticky notes, such a simple thing had become a daily staple in Tim and Lucy's relationship. It had started of as a simple note that Lucy would leave on Tim desk when they were still dating in secret, since then they moved in together, but this was still something both Tim and Lucy partook in.  Tim for one had become quite fond of leaving Lucy little notes all throughout the house when he knew it would be a late day at work.

But today in specific Tim was planning something different. It was their six year anniversary, six years ago they'd meet, and under whatever higher power, or maybe pure coincidence had brought Tim the love of his life, and he knew he was going to make it special, for the both of them. 6:30 Tim had to arrive at the station, and Lucy under no circumstances was a morning person, but because of the Monday morning meeting she would end up at the station at 7, so Tim had made sure to fix her a quick breakfast which he'd done almost every morning for the past year, he set it next to her side of the bed, alongside some roses a sticky note. And he simply placed a kiss on her forehead to wake her.

Lucy let out a soft groan, before opening her eyes to see the winter blue eyes of her lover, which instantly brought a smile to her. "Hi." She whispered to him softly, Tim smiled and leaned down to kiss her head. "Good morning beautiful." He said, before watching her sit up, before reaching over to kiss her. Lucy took the opportunity to wrap her arms around him. "Do we have to go to work." She whined, having absolutely no interest in going to work, or leaving his side today. "Sorry baby we do. But as soon as we get off, it'll be just the two of us." Tim said, with a smile forming on his lips. "Promise?" She asked softly, and he nodded. "I promise baby. Now I have to head to work, so eat. I'll see you later. I love you Luce." He said sweetly, before kissing her head. "I love you too Tim." She said, with a smile as she watched as Tim left, and as soon as he did Kojo came running back into the room, and jumped up on the bed. "Hi boy. I miss him too already." Lucy said, with a smile on her lips as she pet him.

Lucy began to eat breakfast, Tim had made her breakfast any chance he got and he was actually a very good cook, she smiled as she read the sticky note Tim had next to her plate that read. "Happy anniversary beautiful, make sure to check you desk. Love you-Tim" Lucy smiled as she read it. Tim was a hopeless romantic and Lucy knew that. He was the type who'd bought home flowers every chance he got. Lucy smiled all throughout breakfast as she pet Kojo while listening to Taylor Swift which she played through the speaker in the room while she ate and got ready for work. After getting ready, she looked through her closet to find a dress to wear for their date they had tonight at the new restaurant which opened downtown that Arron helped them get reservations for since he knew the owners. Lucy eventually settled for a an emerald green dress that was similar to the one she wore to Angela's wedding, but a bit more revealing but it was new and she knew Tim enjoyed seeing her in that color.

Once Lucy got to work she was instantly greeted by her coworkers who obviously knew that today was Tim and Lucy's anniversary. "Happy anniversary lovebirds." Angela said with a smile as soon as Lucy arrived, and saw Tim. "Thank you Ange. Now I know the rules, but I think we may bend them just this once." Tim said, as he leaned down to kiss Lucy. Lucy smiled brightly. "I can't wait until tonight." Lucy whined, while wrapped her arms around him. "I know baby. I can't either." Tim said, before kissing her head, and looking into her honey brown eyes until Gray walked in. "Okay you two, happy anniversary, now get back to work. You can make out later." He said, before Lucy giggled and the walked into the debriefing room and took a seat next to Nolan, but couldn't help, but smile at Tim the whole time: