𝘐𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥

A/N: This fanfic was a request, that I'm working on alongside another request. This one however is based off that one episode where Harper "kidnaps." Lucy for that uc case, and Tim finds out about it, after Lucy breaks down in front of him after the incident, and let's just say he's not happy about it.  Trigger warning this story does contain mentions of kidnapping, drugs, trauma, and panic attacks. Anyway enjoy loves>33

....

She didn't panic at first, she couldn't afford to, because she thought she was in danger again, thought it was going to be a repeat of Celeb and what happened to her, and if that was the case she needed to focus on staying calm, and getting out, but when the car pulled up, and Harper opened the door she was pissed, and couldn't find it in herself to relax any. "What the hell?!" She asked, the anger rising in her voice as she looked at the perfectly calm woman in front of her. "We needed to test you, something like that could happen when undercover." Harper began to say, but Lucy wasn't having it, because how could she do that? They knew what happened to her, everyone knew. And the woman just made her relive that to teach her a lesson? Even Tim would never do something so cruel. "No, how could you do that? Knowing what I've been through!" She said, and anger and panic rising in her voice by the second, and when Harper did decide to speak, Lucy decided she didn't want to hear it, and stormed off, begging the patrol officers who came as back up to take her back to the station, and so they did.

Tim was just angry in general, he was angry that Lucy was even considering undercover work, angry that Harper was using her for this op, angry at himself that he couldn't let himself believe that she was an amazing cop, and she could handle herself, because he couldn't take the image of her lifeless body out of his mind. He didn't protect her then, and he wasn't protecting her now, but he wanted to, he just couldn't seem to do so in a way that didn't hurt her. He saw how upset she got when he snapped at her the other day, about how her decision was stupid, and how they were using her. He wanted to apologize and make up for it until he got word that she was out playing uc yet again, and no one bothered to tell him despite the fact that he was he To, and no one bothered to tell him, and he was pissed at literally every, no matter how illogical it may seem to Angela who stopped him in the hallway. "What is up with you today?" She asked him, so he had to go out of his way to explain. "Harper is using my rookie to solve her little friends uc cases, and isn't telling Lucy everything so she's going in blind, and gonna get her fucking killed." Tim snapped, and he wasn't angry with Angela or even Lucy, but he couldn't stop the anger from flowing out freely.

Angela looked both frustrated and sympathetic at the same time, he knew that she thought he may have been overreacting a bit, but she knew why at least. "Tim, she's gonna be fine. Harper isn't going to let her get hurt. I know you don't like her, but she isn't." Angela said calmly, but Tim just couldn't believe his friend's word's because he didn't trust that Harper wouldn't let Lucy get hurt, she didn't care about her the way he did, she wouldn't move mountains, and destroy anyone who got in his way to make sure she got home safe like he would. "No. You don't understand, she's can't get hurt again." He said, his voice breaking a lot more then he wanted it too. "Tim she can handle herself, I know you don't want to hear that, but she'll be okay." She said while putting a hand on his shoulder, and looking at him with eyes that saw straight through him, eyes that this wasn't a TO worried about his boot, it was something completely different. "We don't know that, and I can't lose her."

By time she got back to the station she felt more and more trapped by the moment, the images of being thrown in the barrel, and buried alive, feeling the air fade from her lungs, and the longer she sat in the small area that was the patrol made it become harder, and harder to breathe. "Are you okay officer Chen?"officer Jan asked, apparently noticing how zoned out she became. "I'm alright sir, I would just like to speak to officer Bradford sir." She said, knowing that he was extremely angry at her for this, disappointed that she made this decision, but she needed to see him, she needed to see him, she needed to feel safe. When they finally got back to the station, she got out and her first thing she did was look for him, because weather she liked it or not, her TO was the only one her made her feel safe after Celeb. She quickly threw the door opened and began to walk into the into the station, and almost immediately Tim saw her, and he looked pissed. "What the hell were you thinking not telling anyone? Do you know what could've happened?" He shouted, and she just burst out crying.