𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘥

A/N: Hii loves, and yes I know I have requests to write, but I wanna to write a somewhat of a Valentine's fic, which I wanted to post around the same time as the Valentine's episode because I was too busy to post on actual Valentine's Day. And this one is fluff so yay! Here's some fluff after 2 back to back angsty ones. Anyway this is a bit shorter then the previous ones but I have a timeline, and I wanted to make sure this was out. Anywayyy let's get into it, enjoy>3

It was Tim and Lucy's first Valentine's together, and Tim was insistent on doing something special. So after hours of brainstorming he somehow found himself in a jewelry store staring at a golden necklace imbedded with emeralds which had been Lucy's favorite stone, she never missed the opportunity to wear green, and it was perfect, before he knew it he'd paid for it, and was calling Angela to tell her. "Timothy, what did you do?" She said, the second she answered the phone. "Picked Lucy out a gift." He replied, and Angela seemed not convinced. "Please tell me it's not a ring?" Angela asked knowing proposing on Valentine's Day would 100% be something Tim would do. "What? No we've only been dating 3 months. It's a necklace."  He said, and he swore he heard her take a breath of relief. "Okay good, you don't want to move to quickly I'm sure. Plus I mean after you see the outfit Lucy chose, I doubt you'll even make it through dinner, definitely not a proposal." Angela said, with a laugh, and that got Tim wondering what exactly Lucy could wear that would make the very controlled Tim Bradford lack self control.

Lucy was the type to go all out on holidays, and everyone knew that. Birthdays, Christmas, Valentine's Day Lucy loved it all, and she loved it even more now that she and Tim were together. And she knew exactly what to get the moment she saw that the Dodgers were playing in LA, next week so she bought the tickets. They'd already planned their date that night, and Tim had insisted on cooking that night, which Lucy was excited about knowing that when Tim planned something it always went well. He'd cooked for her a few times, and it was amazing every time so Lucy was more then happy with the plan.

After work Tim went to pick up stuff for dinner, and a couple candles and roses knowing that Lucy was a candle girl, and plus it would add a more romantic atmosphere. After he went to get ready, dressing in a black suit, but leaving off the tie and simply leaving a couple button undone, he then combed his hair out as he waited for her to arrive. He was quite excited to see her, after the day they had a work they both needed alone time with each other. He wouldn't admit it to Lucy, but her uncover parts she plays really does stress him out, despite knowing Lucy was nothing like Isobel. He went back to the kitchen to cook when Lucy called him. "Hi baby, I know I'll be there in 20 minutes. But I have a serious problem, and I need your help."  She said, and Tim knew by her tone she was okay, and not to worry to much. "What is it princess?" He asked, as a small smile came across his lips. "Black or green?"  Lucy asked, and Tim chuckled a little. "Is this a dress question?" He asked, and Lucy seemed a bit hesitant. "Yes. Well I bought them both because I got bonuses for the UC op, but now I don't know which one to wear, and Angela isn't helping because she's saying I look good in both." 

Lucy had ran into the dress crisis as quick as she saw them. The first one was a black with a slit in the side, and a deep v neck at the top, and the second was a mid length emerald green one, that was more fitted and showed of her curves, but she was conflicted on which one to choose. "I mean Angela had a point." Tim said, and Lucy giggled a little. "You haven't even seen them." She said, with her cheeks flushed pink. "I don't have too. But let's go green. I know that's your favorite." Tim said, and he had a point, Lucy always loved wearing green dresses. So green it was. "Okay! Thank you. See you soon." She said, before hanging up, after hearing a slight chuckle from Tim. She had already been mostly ready at this point, her hair was properly done, as well as her makeup, so she put on the dress, her shoes, and adding simply some earrings, and her opal ring that Tim found her with, the ring she didn't take off since the moment he gave it back.  And after she was done, she slipped the tickets into her purse before driving over to Tim's house.