𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦

A/N: Hii loves, so this is the first day of a thirty day writing challenge. And day one is movie date, so this will be based around Chenford's first date. And this one will contain a lot of fluff. Enjoy>3

It'd been almost a week since Tim had asked Lucy out, and a week of none stop work, and zero off days. By time either were done with their shifts both were to exhaustion to even attempt to plan anything apart from their daily lunches they got together which would have counted as dates, if they weren't joined by Aaron who wrote with Tim most days.  And with the new case, and then the fbi getting involved, both Tim and Lucy knew they weren't getting a day off until the case was solved, and to say everyone was exhausting was a bit of an understatement.

Tim and Arron had been working a lead in the case earlier that day, when the shop had been pushed off that roof almost with them in it, and all Tim could think about was Lucy, he'd survived, but he no longer wanted to wait to plan a perfect date, no longer wanted to worry about which restaurant or outfit to wear. As soon as he got to the station Lucy practically ran up to him. "Tim, oh my god. I heard the call, and I thought." She paused, a look of complete terror across her face, and Tim couldn't take seeing the panic on her face.

Tim looked over at Arron, "I'll be back and just a minute." He told him, before gently putting a hand on Lucy's back, and leading her to his office and shut the door. "What the hell happened?" Lucy asked, while looking him directly in his eyes which just did something to him. "They ran us off the roof. But listen Arron's fine, I'm okay, everything's okay I promise." He said, before gently squeezing her hands in his, and giving her a small smile. "But you know, I do owe you another date." Tim said, with a small smile, which obviously achieved his goal on cheering up Lucy.

Lucy despite her worry, and exhaustion became very happy hearing Tim offer a second date, or a redo of the first one at least. "You aren't just asking to stop me from worrying about you right?" She asked, with a small smile on her face, as she stepped closer to him. Tim smiled a bit, and shook his head. "No, I want to take you out again, this case is just making it extremely difficult to do so. What do you say, we can do something more simple, dinner and movie maybe?" Tim offered, which Lucy was more then excited about already. "That sounds fun, only thing is it is a Friday night getting reservations will be a nightmare, and I really would like to spend tonight with you." She said, her cheeks flushed slightly pink as she spoke the words. "Then you can come over to my place if you want. Just the three of us, me you and Kojo."

Mentioning Kojo was a insist yes from Lucy, knowing how much she loved the dog. But Lucy on the other hand was loving the idea of snuggling against him on the couch why they watched whatever movie they choose, which was a long time fantasy for her. Every since she was in his arms for the first time when he literally pulled her from the ground, she craved to be back in them. "That sounds fun, I love you're thinking." She said, with a smile before looking out the window to make sure no one was looking, because she stood up on her tippy toes a placed a soft kiss on his lips. "Make Gray give you off early okay? I can't wait." She said, in a soft tone, as Tim gently wrapped his arms around her. "I'm happy you like the idea. And don't worry Luce, I don't plan on working any later. See you then." He said, before kissing her forehead, before stepping away from her. Lucy smiled, as she walked towards the door. "I can't wait. And Tim? Please be careful out there." She said, before walking out.

Five hours went by until it was finally 5:00 which was the end of Lucy's shift, Tim had an hour left to fill out reports but that gave her plenty of time to get ready. She drove back to her apartment with a smile stuck on her lips. She'd agreed to pick the food up, since Tim got off later then she did, and that way it would buy Tim enough time to get ready. Lucy knew this was a more causal date, but she wanted to look good enough. And plus she needed to freshen up after that day at work.