𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴

A/N: Hii loves! So I actually got this idea from NiaLovesBurritos because it was absolutely wonderful! So this is set in the upcoming episode where Isabel comes back, and tries to win Tim back by talking down to him about Lucy, but she overhears this conversation and this brings up insecurities she's had since she was a teenager about her body, and appearance. Because this is a sadder on I'm going to have to give a trigger  mentions of ed, and body image issues. Anyway enjoy💕

Lucy couldn't hide the anxiety she felt as she waited, just waited for her boyfriend's ex wife to show up here for whatever thing she decided she needed to speak to Tim about. She felt her leg bounce up and down, with anxiety. Lucy was holding Kojo while she waited for Tim to finish cooking Kojo's breakfast. "You sure you don't want me to leave?" She asked, after a moment of staring down at the floor, she was trying to be reasonable about this, she knew Tim loved her, but Isabel was his wife? Could she even compare? "Baby this is your apartment, weather I'm living here or not. And you should have every right to be involved, you're my girlfriend." He said, before putting Kojo's food in his bowl, and then walking over to Lucy, who couldn't help but struggle to look at him, which had nothing to do with him but more so her own insecurities.

Tim himself wasn't looking forward to to seeing his ex wife, and it didn't make it much better that Lucy was clearly upset weather she told him or not, he found his girlfriend becoming increasingly upset. "I don't think she'd want me involved. I'll at least stay in our room, I have to study anyway." She said, in a tone that made Tim realize just how bad this would be, because the tone is his girlfriend's voice wasn't jealously, it was something different. She genuinely seemed upset, and he had a good idea why. "This is a horrible idea, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have agreed to this." He said, guilty that he'd even agreed to it in this first place. Lucy seemed fine with it at first, but now he could tell he was being insensitive, she was clearly extremely upset, part of him began wonder if that's why she was pushing herself so hard studying. Why she wouldn't sleep more the a few hours a night. "No. It's okay. I already told you, it's okay. You need closure. It's stupid, it just makes me remember that I'll be your second wife, and I mean I'm fine with that because I love you, and I know your the the love of my life, and it doesn't matter, I just feel the comparison."

Tim felt even more guilty that he didn't even realize that would be the case, that when old friends from the military or sometimes met Lucy, she would be called his second wife, and he knew that necessary wasn't the problem, but more so the fact that there may be a sense of comparison on the subject, would people compare Lucy to Isabel? He never had, but he knew someone would, and that bothered her. He wrapped his arms around her pulling her into his chest, and hugging her. He felt her bury herself in his arms, letting the touch consume her. He found himself unsure of what to say back to her, should he insure her that wasn't the case? Should be just comfort her? Instead, he spent the next 10 minutes just holding her in silence. "I love you Lucy Chen, you are perfect regardless alright? And if anything upset you, just say the word. I care that your happy and comfortable no one else." He whispered to her, because placing a kiss on her head, as a knock was heard at the front door. "I'll get it! Since you two seem, uh busy." Tamara said, after jumping up from the table where she'd been eating her breakfast and walking towards the door, and opening it, where Isabel of course stood.

The comfort lucy did receive from Tim words disappeared the moment the knock was heard on the door. Kojo flipped out of course, the moment the blonde woman came into the apartment, so it gave Lucy an excuse to get up from her spot on the couch, and walked up towards the woman next to Tim. She didn't understand why she was so irritated just by looking at her, but she didn't really care much that she was clearly sober now, because she knew how much the woman hurt Tim, and part of her hated her for it, weather it worked out or not. "Kojo no, come on here let's eat your salmon." Lucy told the dog who very clearly didn't like Isabel since he was steady giving her the stare down. "Sorry." She muttered in their direction, as Kojo placed himself firmly in from of Lucy refusing to move. "Isabel." Tim said, in a distant tone. "Oh right. This is Tamara, and my girlfriend Lucy." He introduced them, and Lucy forced a smile to her face. "It's nice to meet you." Lucy said, but the woman just stared her down, before finally speaking. "Do I know you? You look familiar." Isabel said, and she felt the urge to respond with, "yes I delivered life saving medicine for you, after you overdosed while cheating on your husband, with a criminal." Was what she wanted to say, but instead bite her tongue. "Yes, we have." She said, before luckily Tim intervened. "Lucy was a rookie last time you saw her, my rookie. Anyway should we sit down?" He asked, and Isabel only nodded a bit, before sitting down across the couch from Tim, Lucy just walked towards the bedroom with Kojo following behind her. "I'm gonna let you two talk." She muttered, before walking into the bedroom, and lightly closing the door behind her, leaving it cracked ever so slightly.