I Didn't Forget

Începe de la început

"Look Kyle I know this looks bad but I didn't actually forget today. I did what I did for a reason."

"What? You made Ashley run out of the house crying for a reason. Oh this must be good!" He says sarcastically.

"Yes I did it for a reason. I have stuff that I have to do and I am gonna need yours and Tyler's help if am going to give Ashley a great anniversary" I tell him my plans for tonight then he runs upstairs to tell Tyler everything. I pick up Cassidy and start getting things ready for tonight. Ashley just wait till tonight.

Ashley's Pov>>>>>

I've spent most of today hanging with Clara, Bash, and Natalie. Clara and bash left a little bit ago. Natalie and I have spent the rest of the time doing random things. We even recorded a few challenge videos for both our channels with and without the Bash-Clara duo. It's about 9 pm and we settled down to watch a movie. I hear the door ring again.

"Clara probably forgot something. I will be right back." Natalie walks to the front door. I hear her open it then she raises her voice a bit. "What are you doing here?" She asks the person at the door. There is a pause then she speaks up again. "She doesn't want to talk to you" she says. I get up and go to see who it is. I peek around the corner and see Mitch at the door in a tuxedo with flowers and a bag in his hand. I go over to the front and motion for Natalie to let me get through.

"What do you want Mitch?" I asked annoyed.

"I'm taking you out."

"I don't want your last minute reservations Mitch"

"Just trust me Ash. Here these are for you" He hands me the flowers. I take them but don't show too much appreciation for them. "Thanks" I say lamely. "Here go change into this also" He hands me a bag. I look inside and see a short strapless dress that ends mid-thigh. It is tight at the top around the boob area then flows down. It has white skulls with red flowers on it. It is super cute. I stand there speechless.

"Thank you Mitch" I say stunned. I run to the bathroom and put it on. It fits perfectly. I run to the front and see them Mitch standing there awkwardly and Natalie glaring at him. I go stand by Natalie.

"You don't mind if I go do you?" I ask.

"Weren't you mad at him like ten minutes ago?" She asks.

"Yeah but I might as well see what he is on about."

"Fine. Have fun, but if you hurt Ashley again you are dead." She says the last part to Mitch.

"Thank you for everything, and for caring about me." I whisper to her as we hug. I walk out the door with Mitch and we leave.

"So where are we going?" I ask while looking out the window.

"It's a surprise! Like everything else tonight" He smiles.

"So do you like the dress?" He asks

"Yeah I love it. How did you know I would like it?" I ask.

"Well first off, when we went to the mall that one time I saw you eyeing that dress down, then when I went to see if I could get it online I saw that that page had been visited over 7 times" He laughs. I blush and look away smiling. We sit in silence for a bit.

"So Mitch did you really forget our anniversary this morning?" I ask

"No Ashley, of course I didn't forget, I just needed you to get out of the house for the whole day. If you knew that I remembered and I sent you out then you would have gotten suspicious of me." He says. I nod and take his hand. We arrive at a restaurant. Mitch gets out of the car then opens my door for me. I look at where we are and recognize it.

"Mitch this is where we went on our first date"

"I know" He says and take my hand.

Time skip to after dinner>>>>>>

I get out of the car to see that we are at an amusement park. Mitch and I are the only ones here except for a couple of staff members.

"Mitch? How is it so empty?" I ask.

"I may or may not have saved enough money to rent the whole park for an hour" he smirks.

"You didn't?" I ask shocked. I never knew that you could even do that.

"I did" I turn to him and give him a kiss. This is the best thing ever. We spend the next 50 minutes playing on rides and all that stuff. We have ten more minutes here and Mitch takes me on a Ferris wheel type thing. There are cages and you are strapped in, it moves like a Ferris wheel but you can make yourself go upside down. Ah my favorite. Since the park is on the beach it has a really nice view. We get on but before the cage is closed Mitch whispers something to the worker. The guy stops us so that we are on the top. I like being upside down on this ride so we are also upside down. Mitch and I sit there. My hair is touching the top of the cage, my hand on the bar that is holding the cage in this position and I can feel the pressure on my head. Mitch looks at me.

"Ashley I love you"

"I love you too Mitch"

"No I really love you, I am extremely lucky to have you in my life and have you as the mother of our beautiful daughter." He reaches into his coat pocket and pulls out something I can't see well. Gosh the pressure on my head. I am going to have to put us right side up soon. He holds a box in his hand in a way so that whatever is in it won't fall out. "Ashley I love waking up to see you every day, I love every moment I spend with you, I know we have had many.....problems throughout our time together but we have overcome them all. I want to overcome much more...with you by my side. I would love if you, Ashley Mariee Surcombe, Would do me the honor of being my wife?" I sit there in shock; I feel tears of happiness running down my face. Oh my god. I nod unable to speak. I let go of the bar and we are flipped back around. My hair is a mess now. He pulls a ring out of the box and slips it on my finger. I cry. I really want to hug him and kiss him but the stupid safety buckles are holding me back. Mitch rocks the cart a few times and the ride starts up again. We get off at the bottom and see that it is 11 pm. Time's up. Once we get on the concrete area I throw my arms around Mitch and shower him with kisses. We walk out of the carnival hand in hand. We get in the car and the entire time I can't help but stare at the ring. I am getting married to the love of my life. Everything is perfect. On the way there I take a picture of my ring and post it on Instagram/twitter. We go home and run to our room. I see that it is decorated in roses and peddles and candles.

"Cheesy much?" I say to Mitch. He smiles and shrugs.

"I would have tried to rent Natalie's place aswell where the magic happened the first time but that probably wouldn't have worked too well." I punch his shoulder and laugh. Then I take his hand and start kissing him. We quickly start shedding our clothes and things happen.

I don't write smut, obviously. But I hope you guys enjoy. Don't forget to vote/comment.