"Girl you stressin' fa nun. Yo in-laws wanna see you whenever you free."

"You sayin' that like I'm always busy."
"Cs you is."

"It's gone have to be a weekend that i'm off cs they live far as fuck."

"Imma let em know. I'm surprised they like you tho they barely like my ass."

"Everybody like me and if you don't you just a hater cs what's not to like?"

"Got too much dip on yo chip."

"See, hater."

"Gone head. You hungry?"

"Yesss!" She dragged out while hugging him.

"Go get dressed imma be right back then we can go."

"Okay"

•••

After their date they went home and laid down.

"Oue play det song I like it." Salem pointed at the tv. "Ite"

"She like my swag she like my music!" Salem rapped while jumping on the bed. "Sit down"

"No dis my songggg!"

"Ha right there got ass i'm tryna see if she can use it."

"Who this song really 'bout?" She asked pausing the tv. "Huh?"

"Huh- who da fuck the song about Jacourey?"

"Nobody I was just rappin." He shrugged
"Mmhm" She squinted at him.

"Don't let me find out you out here being a whore behind my back."

"Why would I cheat on you? Niggas barely leave the house unless I need too."

"Don't mean it don't be no bitch in here when ian home. Cheat if you want to, on my son sum bad gone happen to you."

"Girl don't put shit on my son. Nobody finna cheat on yo ass."

Being bothered by other women really irritated him. If he wasn't out with Salem he didn't really wanna be out at all.

She sat on top of him then started bouncing on him.

"Mmcht Salem get the fuck on somewhere."

"I gotta get my skills up, hold on."
"You doin' too much."

"If you can't take the coochie just say det."

"You being too rough chill out."

"Mmcht yeen no fun. You just let me eat all them donuts now I got all this energy."

"Sit still"

She stopped bouncing then laid next to him and got comfortable. Salem put on 'Insecure' while he rubbed her belly.

"Casey ain't even move today I hope he doing okay cs ion got time man."

"He prolly just tired, lemme see if he move."

Jacourey softly poked her stomach in a few different places but he didn't move at first. He kept doing it then Casey started kicking.

"He definitely okay, he gone be a rough ass baby ain't no reason he kicking me like that."

"At least we know he ite."
"Mmhm"

•••

"Hello?"

"Dot i'm not finna keep playing these games witchu. Did you tell her or not? Because my baby shower is coming up and you never said if you were coming or not."

"Huh? This is Salem, what are you talking about?"

"Oh... sorry to tell you like this but I'm pregnant with his daughter. When he came to Atlanta in June he got me pregnant. I been tryna get him to tell you so he could be apart of her life but he been ignoring me... i'm sorry. I really didn't know he had a wife until somebody told me."

"What's your name?"
"Savannah"

"Imma have him call you back later Savannah."

Salem hung up in the girls face then busted out crying. She laid on her pillow and balled her eyes out. She tried not to cry so loudly but she couldn't help it.

When Jacourey got out the shower he cut the water off and dried his body before going in the room.

"Bae what happened? Why you cryin?" He asked being truly concerned. "You cheated... and you having a baby on me."

"Huh?"

"When you went to Atlanta in June you cheated on me with a girl named Savannah. Why you marry me if you was gone cheat? The you fucked her raw. What the fuck is wrong with you Jacourey?!"

He stood there silently with a dumb look on his face. He tried to hide it as long as he could because he didn't wanna hurt her. Either way she's be hurt so now he's feeling like he should've just told her.