Dinner at the Black's

Aleah prepared their dinner, Draco was the first to arrive and was expecting the Lupins in a short while.

When she was done, she changed her clothing into a cute yellow sundress, and she noticed her pregnancy indeed made her glow.

She rushed to the sitting room and saw the Lupins already there. She greeted everyone and they enjoyed the dinner, they laughed and shared wine.

Draco excused himself and went to the kitchen, Aleah noticed something's bothering him and so she followed him.

"Is everything all right Draco?", she asked

Draco was surprise by her and leaned on the kitchen counter, he looked at Aleah with worry

"Uncle was at the manor today." he said softly

Now Aleah understood what's behind the mood

"Is he well?", she hesitatingly asked, Draco looked at her curiously

"Honestly, I can't tell. He has dark bags under his eyes, he's so,", he hesitated to continue but sighed, "lonely."

Aleah won't deny that something inside her made her feel sad about what Draco said but she needs to stop the urging feeling of going back to him. Anne needs him, she knows she needs him too especially now that she's 5 months pregnant with heir second child but Anne doesn't have anyone beside her but Severus, Aleah was lucky to have many people around her making up for Severus absence. Aleah doesn't want Anne or her child to feel and experience what she's been through, she doesn't want to be selfish.

"Draco,", she said, looking at Draco with concern, "I've missed him.", she added and a tear fell, she wiped it off quickly

Draco rushed to Aleah and hugged her, "You'll be fine Aleah, whatever you want to do, we're here to support you.", he said, "If you don't want Uncle to know, then we will not tell him.", he added

Aleah looked at Draco, "I thought this time, he'll be here with us.", she said and looked at her baby bump and caress it.

"Everything will be okay Aleah.", Draco said and hugged her again.

Aleah fixed herself and they went back to their family and friends.

Time passed and all the other families went home, leaving the Black's exhausted in the sitting room.

"Are you okay Aleah?", Sirius asked and Aleah turned to her father

"Yes dad, I am. Why'd you ask?", she asked

"I heard you and Draco talked.", he said, turning his gaze away from her and into the window

"Dad—,"

"Aleah, if you really missed him,", he said, looking back at her, "You should talk to him and hear him out.", he added

"Dad, even if I wanted to I already told him the opposite of what I really feel about him. I already hurt him Dad.", she said, tears starts to form in her eyes.

"But he's still on the lookout for you. Remus updates me every other week that Severus visits Reya hoping for some answers and Draco.", he said worryingly.

"He just feel responsible for the baby,", she said softly, Aleah put her hand on Sirius's, "Dad, yes I missed him but this wasn't the first time, I can do this on my own.", she added, reassuring her father.

Aleah hugged Sirius and went to her daughters room.

"Selene, love?", she called out and knocked the door but there's no response.

She knocked again and when it wasn't answered, she pushed open the door and saw her bedroom empty. Aleah called out her father and they both looked for Selene around the house. Aleah and Sirius were now worried for there was no sign of her.