You can't keep her

They finished their food with good conversation and shared laughter. Severus paid the bill and they went outside to the apparition point.

Aleah's hands went to Severus arms, surprise by her action she quickly removed her hand from him but Severus caught it and put it back.

Severus looked at her and smiled, she smiled back.

Arriving at the apparition point, Severus faced Aleah, "Thank you for tonight Aleah.", he said.

"Thank you Severus.", she replied and smiled at him.

They stared at each other and after awhile Severus slowly leaned forward to meet her plump lips.

Aleah did not hesitate and move away, she wants him to kiss her.

Their lips met in a tender kiss. Both Severus hands cupped Aleah's cheeks and Aleah's hand was placed on Severus chest.

Their lips danced in a soft rhythm.

When in need for air, they backed away from the kiss.

Aleah looked at Severus.

"She asked about you today.", she said and looked at her hands on his chest, avoiding eye contact with him.

Severus was confused to what she just said.

Aleah looked at his eyes again and can see confusion in it. She cleared his throat, "Selene asked about his father today.", she blurted out, she felt tears coming but fought it.

Severus hugged her, pulling her near. Aleah felt his warm embrace and backed away.

"I'm sorry Severus.", she said

Severus kissed her, now with desire. Aleah kissed him back with the same intensity and need. Aleah backed away, thought about it for a second and said, "Take me Severus."

Severus smiled at what she said and apparated to his bedroom at Spinner's End.

Severus took her like how she asked him and they both slept in his bed and cuddled.

Aleah woke up with strong arms hugging her. She looked up to meet Severus's eyes already in her.

"Good morning.", he said and pecked her lips.

Aleah was surprised but she was glad that Severus was there with her when she woke up and cuddled him more. Severus chuckled and pulled her to him, feeling her naked body on him made something twitch on Severus.

Aleah smiled when she felt it, she moved her hands down and stroked him. Severus groaned, grabbing her hands and claimed her again.

When Aleah woke up again, she noticed that the other side is empty. Severus is not there, she felt something inside her and she felt tears coming.

"Breakfast is ready.", Severus said walking towards her holding a tray of breakfast.

When Severus put the tray on the bedside table, Aleah quickly hugged him and sobbed.

"Severus don't leave me like that again.", she said through sobs

Severus hugged her and pat her head

"I won't leave you Aleah, not ever.", he said

Aleah backed away and looked at him, "You left me that day Severus."

"Aleah, I didn't left you on purpose that day. I was called by the headmaster, I thought you're gonna be asleep til i'm done with him, but when I get back you're not here anymore. I didn't hear from you til then.", he said

Severus looked away, "I thought you regretted what happened between us that night.", he added.

Aleah was surprised by what he just said, Aleah cupped Severus cheek and Severus leaned on it feeling the warmth of her hand on his face.

"I did not regret anything we did Severus,", she said and Severus looked at him, "I especially didn't regret what had blossomed with it.", she added, smiling at Severus.

Severus kissed her and pulled her close, Aleah's arms draped on the back of his neck.

"You can't really keep her from me you know,", he said, chuckling. Aleah raised her brow,

"She looks just like me.", he added and they laughed knowing that it's true.