Empty

Aleah wants to hear him explain, she wants to know what Severus did, if all of that was true. They we're beginning to form something again, something that they've always wanted, or was it just her all along?

Aleah removed herself to Severus and straightened himself,

"I'm sorry for bumping into you,". she said and looked at him, "Sir.", she added and Severus dropped to his knees.

"Sir?", he asked confused to what Aleah was saying.

Severus tried to grabbed Aleah's hands but she put it on her back.

"Aleah, that was a mistake, I was drunk, I didn't, I was stupid, I didn't—."

"Sir you don't owe me any explanation, we are not in any kind of relationship.", she said and walked pass Severus

Severus stopped Aleah and their eyes locked.

"Aleah, please.", he said, his eyes pooling with tears threatening to fall down

"Severus, don't. There was nothing between us, but lust. We just used each other's body for pleasure,", she said calmly

"Everything we did was nothing? Lust?", he asked.

"I'm just keeping up with you for the pleasure you give me and my body.", she said and removed her arm from Severus's grasp.

Severus was hurt by Aleah's revelation and blinked away the tears that is threatening to fall. Aleah walked past him and Severus's face returned back to a face with no emotion that Severus is known for.

"What about my child?", he asked

Aleah heard him and stopped in her tracks

"Be thankful enough that Selene knows you. She was never your responsibility and will never be.", she said without turning to look at him and proceeded to her chambers

Severus felt his knees weakening, and so he leaned to the wall for support, gasping for air.

"Selene,", he softly said, "My Aleah.", he added and touched his heart feeling it cracked inside.

Hearing Aleah's revelation made Severus return to his cold emotionless demeanor. Points taken from every houses when he felt annoyed by something even so small and it was depressing for Minerva to see every meals at the Great Hall

Severus was now in the Great Hall for dinner and noticed Aleah to be absent in every meal this past few days. Albus went to the podium for an announcement.

"Sadly, Miss Aleah Black will not continue her Charms teaching,", this is all Severus heard and rushed to her chambers.

Arriving at her chambers, he opened the door and found it empty. He summoned the elf assigned for her there and he confirmed that Aleah was already gone yesterday.

He turned to the wall and punched it hard, twice.

"Severus, let's go to Poppy.", he heard Minerva said, she followed him after his sudden disappearance at the Great Hall

Severus has no more energy to decline Minerva, he saw that her fingers were broken and was bleeding so he went with Minerva and into Poppy's infirmary.

When they arrived, Poppy quickly mended Severus's hand.

"Severus why did you do this to your hand? You should be careful now that Aleah would surely need your help these days.", the medi-witch said to him.

Severus and Minerva looked at Poppy confused, but the medi-witch did not saw their faces but continued to mend her hand

When it is done, Severus and Minerva said their thanks to the medi-witch and turned to leave.

"Severus,", Poppy called out stopping them in their tracks and they turned to her, Poppy gave Severus two vials of potion, "Give this to Aleah, it will help with the morning sickness, I forgot to give her these when she was here."

"Is Aleah not well?", Minerva asked Poppy and turned to look at Severus, Severus just kept her eyes to Poppy

"She will be if she's not taken care of. Her pregnancy is very critical.", Poppy said, Minerva gasped and looked at Severus

Poppy covered her mouth and looked at Severus, "Surely you know Severus?", the medi-witch asked.

Severus quickly went to Hogwarts gates and apparate to Black's house just to find it, empty.