Into the Dark

Aleah found it hard to sleep in the night, she keeps on thinking about her Potions professor. Their little interaction at the corridor and the image of his eyes gazing into her is keeping her awake. She struggled to keep her eyes shut, tossed and turned, and finally she gave up,

"Ughh! I can't sleep. Why am I thinking about him", she said to herself.

Sitting up, she look out to her window and saw beautiful stars in the sky. Thinking that it's late and Filch won't be around this time anymore, Aleah jumped out of bed, put on his jacket and his boots and went outside.

Just outside her corridor there were no more lights, and so Aleah grabbed her wand and said, "Lumos.", then there appeared a light from the tip of her wand. She silently passed the stairs and went outside where she could sit and watch the sky. The cold breeze hitting her skin and the calmness of the night, Aleah was enjoying herself.

"Students are not allowed outside of their dormitories in this time of night.", said by a rather familiar voice behind her, making Aleah jumped and stand on her feet. She immediately faced the very reason of her inability to sleep.

Lowering her head to avoid the man's gaze and said, "I'm sorry Professor, I'll return to..", 

"What did I tell you about looking at me when you're talking Miss Black?", Professor Snape interrupted.

Aleah quickly lifted her eyes and looked at Professor Snape in the eyes saying, "I'm sorry Professor, I'll return to my chambers now.", and hurriedly stormed off but was stopped by Professor Snape's figure blocking her way. Confused, she looked at her professor again, and this time they're both standing near at each other.

Aleah was telling herself to step back a little but her feet is like pinned to the ground, she can't move. She can now smell Professor Snape's manly scent, that made her gulp and bit her lip.

Professor Snape, slowly moved his gaze from her eyes to her little nose and finally down to her full pink lips that she's biting, "Don't bite your lips Miss Black.", he said slowly, which adds  seductiveness to it. 

Aleah immediately released her lips and Professor Snape is still looking at it. The part where she bit it left a more color into it. Professor Snape's finger slowly touched the bitten part of her lips, trailing his fingers onto it. With this, Aleah can't move, she was just staring at her Professor who slowly lifted his gaze into her eyes. 

They are now looking at each other, eyes locked.

'This is killing me.', Aleah thought to herself.

"Don't bite your lips again, Miss Black.", upon saying that, Professor Snape slowly removed his hands, and straightened his posture, "Go back to your dorm now Miss Black", he added.

Even though Aleah is puzzled, questions flooding in her thoughts, she quickly scooted to the side and went back to her chambers. The scene at the Hogwarts ground awhile ago keeps on repeating in her mind.

She arrived at her room, went to her bed and laid there, still thinking about it. She touched the part of her lips where Professor Snape's finger trailed, and closed her eyes feeling the sensation of his touch again. And after a while she drifted off to sleep and into the dark.