I Want You

Aleah slowly opened her eyes, her head pounding, she needs water.

"Drink this.", Severus said while putting a vial on the bedside table near Aleah.

As Aleah heard that familiar husky voice, she immediately sat up making her head hurt even more.

"You shouldn't have gotten up like that.", Severus said, worry in his tone. And so he helped Aleah drank the vial, so that it would ease up the pain in her head. When Aleah is slowly recovering from the pain she moved to the edge of the bed, to stand up and leave but was stopped by Severus.

"Stay there.", Severus left the room and Aleah puzzled thinking of how she ended up in Severus' chambers.

Severus is back in the room with a tray of breakfast in his hands and put it in bed in front of Aleah, 

"Eat.", Severus said.

Aleah feels that she didn't have a choice and is afraid of her professor, so she obeyed him and ate her breakfast.

Severus is watching her eat from his armchair and Aleah sensed that she was being watched and said, "Professor, can you not stare at me? I can't eat properly."

Severus ignored Aleah's request and just watched her eat.

After a while, Aleah stood up, fixed herself and looked for her shoes. When she spotted them, she hurriedly put them on and turned to Professor Snape who is still eyeing her every move.

"I'm sorry for what I've done Professor, I hope my Father won't hear about this. I didn't know how I ended up in your quarters but know that I'm really sorry and it will never happen again.", Aleah said, almost not breathing she just wants to go back to her chambers now and recollect what happened last night.

"Repeat that while looking at me.", Severus demanded.

Aleah slapped her head because she forgot to look at him while speaking. She looked at her Professor and said, "I'm sorry Professor, it will not happen again."

She was about to leave when Severus spoke again, "Did I tell you to leave?"

Aleah stopped and turned to her Professor smiling, "No sir."

Severus let out a smirk, which made Aleah blushed out of nowhere.

"Why are you blushing Aleah?", Severus jokingly said, playing with her.

Upon hearing her name from her Professor's mouth, she was now red and she's feeling hot. Which Severus can clearly see.

Severus stood up and made his way to Aleah, who is now lifting her gaze to meet her Professor's eye so that she can finally go, even though it is really hard for her to make those eye contacts.

"Don't drink again Miss Black, you clearly can't handle yourself when you're drunk.", Severus said and escorted her on her way out.

When they got to the door, Severus following her on her back, she stopped and swiftly turned to her professor to say thank you but was stopped when he saw that they were near each other, she raised her head while Severus lowered his, making their faces only few inches apart.

They stood there for a minute. No one dared to move, both are fighting off their personal urges to kiss and hold each other.

'I really want to kiss you right now, please stand back, step aside, move. Don't make this hard for me. I'm afraid I might break and do something I will regret.', Aleah thought to herself.

'Kiss me, tell me that you want me. Tell me again that you like me.', Severus to himself.

Their eyes battling for hidden words they can't blurt out. Both are afraid of regrets in the end.

'Do you want me like how I want you?', Aleah thought to herself.

'I want you.', reading her mind, Severus answered only to himself.