A letter

Severus is now inside the Black's empty house. He sat in the couch, hands in his face. Severus don't know what to do anymore, he isn't sure if Anne's child is his and Aleah's now gone, with her daughter whom he loves the most.

Aleah stood up and went to her child's room, opening it he saw Mister Sev (the teddy) in Selene's bed and he felt sad thinking that maybe Aleah didn't want Selene to have something from his.

Severus went to Selene's bed and grabbed the teddy and was about to hug it when he saw a letter fell from the teddy and into the bed.

He opened the letter and read it

Daddy,

I know you'll come for mummy and will find this letter. Mummy is very hurt daddy, she's always crying and she said i'm gonna have a little brother or a little sister soon, I hope it's a boy but I will not be sad if it's a girt either.
Mummy said we're going away for a while.
I'm gonna miss you! I love you Daddy!

Love, Selene

Severus finally let out the tears he's holding for some time now. He lost her, the love of his life and his child.

Severus felt exhausted and went back to Hogwarts with Selene's letter clutched into his hand.

Arriving at his chambers, he was greeted by Anne who hugged him but he didn't hugged her back.

"Where were you? I was beginning to worry.", she said.

"You don't have to be. Worry for yourself, you're carrying a child.", he said, brushing her off and walked towards his table of whisky, poured himself a glass of it and took his seat, looking at the fire cackling in the hearth.

"Your child, our child Severus.", Anne said, walking towards Severus

Severus looked at Anne intently, no emotions present on his face.

"It's your child.", he said

Severus stood up and walked past her to his bedroom.

"Severus,", he heard Anne called out and he paused, "Don't leave me. You know I could get a little bit crazy and i'm not sure what I could do with it.", she added and Severus went back to his tracks leaving Anne.

Severus went to his bed and hugged the pillow Aleah slept on, it still smell like her and he tried to sleep.

It's been 5 months and every day when Severus don't have classes to attend, he was on the search for Aleah and Selene. He already talked to Reya Lupin, to Draco, and to all of his friends, but they didn't know anything or maybe they knew but just hid it from him,

"Tell me Draco.", he asked his godson.

"Even if I knew Uncle, I will not tell you i'll respect Aleah's decision to hide it from you.", he said, not looking at his godfather, "You know I can't stand knowing you're depressed right now Uncle, I wanna help you, truly,", Draco said, not intently looking at him, "But if you really love her,", Draco wasn't able to finish his sentence because Severus abruptly stood up.

"I want to correct this Draco, she needs me now.", he said desperately.

"Anne needs you too Uncle.", Draco said sadly.

Severus's face fell, he will never get the answer from Draco and so he turned to leave.

Severus stopped and said, "Tell Aleah,", he paused, he was about to say something but he proceeded his leave.

Draco was saddened by his friend and his Uncle's situation right now, he knew they loved each other but Severus done something for Aleah to react that way.

When Draco saw Severus already apparate and was gone, Draco apparated and went to Aleah's.

Draco arrived on a beach line beside a hut that was occupied by the Black's for the mean time and saw that Aleah's bump is now visible.

"Draco!", Aleah greeted and she became more beautiful each passing day.

"Pregnancy suits you.", Draco said and they laughed

"I hope it's my face this time.", she jokingly answered.