His Eyes

"Are you insane?", Reya said while they were walking to their next class.

"I don't know, I was just feeling something odd while we were at his class and while looking at him discussing the lesson.", Aleah said, still puzzled if her feelings are true.

"Clear that out, he's our teacher, he's old, he's always grumpy, annoying and, and, anything bad.", Reya said, who is giving out Professor Snape's characteristics but can't say more.

They finally arrive at Professor McGonagall's Transfiguration class, seated in the front row and greeted their teacher, "Good morning Professor!"

"Oh hello dears, how are your fathers? I hope they're well.", Professor McGonagall said sweetly.

"They're fine Professor, I assure you.", Aleah said, while she and Reya chuckled.

"Well, that's good. Send my regards if you both happen to send an owl to your fathers.", the Professor said and went to her table to start the class. 

The class went by smoothly, they were taught how to turn a rabbit into slippers. Their class ended and it's Aleah's free time so she went back to her dormitory to rest for awhile.

Aleah overslept, she missed lunch and was now headed to the great hall for dinner. She was fixing her wrinkled robe while walking not looking to where she was heading then suddenly she bumped into someone, 

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't....", Aleah didn't finish her words when she saw the person she bumped into, "P-professor Snape, I'm so sorry, I was just heading to the Great Hall, I was fixing my.." she added, but was cut immediately by her grumpy professor saying, 

"Where were you at lunch Miss. Black, I happen to notice your absence.", prolonging the last letter of his word and both dark eyes fixed on Aleah.

She immediately lowered her gaze to her hands, fiddling it and answered, "I'm sorry Professor, I..", 

"Look at me while I'm talking to you Miss Black.", said Professor Snape cutting her again.

Aleah slowly shifted her gaze to Professor Snape and both eyes locked with Professor Snape's dark ones, 'His eyes are quite nice.', she thought to herself.

Professor Snape immediately straightened her posture, cleared his throat and said, "Go. Now!"

And with that Aleah hurriedly went to the Great Hall, and was puzzled by the sudden change of Professor Snape's mood. She arrived at the Great Hall and went to Reya.

"Where were you? You were not at Professor Flitwick's class.", Reya said while munching on her pie.

"I overslept.", Aleah replied, and was preparing to stuff her stomach with food, she was obviously hungry for skipping lunch.

Aleah and Reya ate and chat, but Aleah suddenly felt that she was being watched. While Reya is talking about Marcus from the Hufflepuff house who she has a crush on, Aleah scanned the room to know if someone is really staring at her. Her eyes roam till her gaze went to the professors table and saw Professor Snape staring at her, she immediately looked at Reya and said, "Why is professor Snape staring at me?".

Reya turned to the side to look at Professor Snape, and returned her gaze to Aleah, "Are you okay Aleah? He's not looking here, he's munching on his pie and talking to Professor McGonagall."

"Oh.", Aleah said with a little disappointment on her voice.

"That is bad Aleah, you really do have a crush on him!", Reya said, lowly freaking out on her so that no one can hear her.

Aleah slowly put his attention to her food and was thinking about Professor Snape's gaze at the corridor. She really did like his eyes, even though his eyes are black and dark, she wants to unfold something behind those eyes and maybe turn it into something else, less dark. She thinks there is more to that man than being grumpy and annoying all the time.

'Why am I having this feeling towards him? He's my teacher! And he and dad doesn't like each other vey much.' she thought to herself. 

Once again, the feeling of being watched returned to Aleah's senses, she turned her gaze to the professors table once again, silently hoping that it's his and there she caught Professor Snape's gaze, locked into her, 

'Oh no. I really am having this feelings!', she once again thought to herself, slowly withdrawing her attention from his eyes.