I sure do

Severus spent the remaining holiday season with the Black's, in which Aleah and Sirius (surprisingly) permitted. Selene have never been happier as she spent it with her father. It's not just Selene and Severus that is building their relationship up, but also Aleah and Severus who were rebuilding their lost love.

The day came for Aleah and Severus to return to Hogwarts and Selene was saddened by the news. Severus was at the Black's to get Aleah.

"I will miss you both.", Selene said, looking at the floor.

Aleah went down and hugged her daughter, Selene started crying.

"I'll miss you too love.", said Aleah

Aleah parted and stood up. Severus brought Selene up that made her giggle.

"You can always visit us Selene.", he said and wiped her tears.

Selene's face brightened up and hugged her father.

"I will daddy! I will!.", she squealed and kissed her father on the cheek.

Severus was surprised by her daughters gesture and he felt warmth and love inside him.

Severus put Selene down and shook hands with Sirius. Aleah hugged and kissed her father goodbye and took their leave. Walking side by side, hands held by one another and went to the apparition point to Hogwarts gates.

Upon arriving, Severus turned to Aleah and kissed her hand.

"Let me make it up to you Aleah.", he said and smile at her.

Aleah blushed and gave him a kiss. Severus was stunned by it, knowing that they were in Hogwarts ground but he brushed off the feeling. He doesn't care if every student and staffs at Hogwarts knows, he just wants Aleah to be his again. And Severus will do everything that he can to win her back.

Severus walked Aleah to her chambers, gave her a kiss goodbye and he went to his, settling in his leather chair the past happenings slowly sinks in and Severus is happy with everything that happened. He was grateful that Aleah gave her the chance of becoming a father to Selene.

Aleah settled herself in her bed and thought about Severus, a big lump was gone now that he knew and is doing a really good job as a father to Selene.

Severus suddenly missed Aleah's presence and so he got up and walked to the floo, which is connected to her

"Aleah?", she heard from the floo and rushed towards it

"Severus?", she asked

"Yes it is I. Do you mind if I go there?", he asked

"No, I don't. Come.", she replied

Severus quickly went into the floo and was greeted by Aleah

"I was just wondering if I could spend my reading here with you.", he said

"Sure Severus.", Aleah quickly replied

Severus and Aleah settled in her sitting room, Severus occupying the leather chair while Aleah was settled on her long couch and they both read peacefully.

The clock striked 10pm, Severus stood up and Aleah turned her gaze into him.

"I shall go now. Goodnight Aleah! Thank you for your time.", said Severus, nodded and walked towards the floo

Aleah's face turned into something confused and was saddened by his departure

"S-Severus?", she asked, not looking at him.

"Yes Aleah?", he asked, turning to her. Severus noticed her reluctance

"Do you—",

"Look at me.", he said cutting her off, Aleah looked at her, "Yes?", he added, raising his eyebrow at her

"Do you want to spend the night here?", she asked, "With me?", she added.

Upon hearing it, Severus hastily scooped her up and kissed her with greed.

Backing away from the kiss, "I sure do.", he answered and continued their driven desire to her bed.