Since 3rd Year

Everyone is getting ready for the Yule Ball.

Aleah took a shower, dried herself up with a flick of her wand and wore the dress she purchased at Hogsmeade. It's a black backless one shoulder tie dress that ends just above her knee, fixed her hair into a ponytail, wore her two inch heel dark green sandals for a touch of Slytherin color. She wore a snake ring and a snake design bracelet. She put on a light make up and she's done.

After one last look at the mirror, Aleah is now satisfied of how beautifully she presented herself tonight, it would be her last Yule Ball after all and she would enjoy herself tonight. She went to the door and opened it, revealing Finn at her doorstep.

"Wow, you're gorgeous.", Finn said looking at her like he was love strucked.

"You look good too, Mr. Finn Parkinson.", Aleah replied, looking at the man in front of her who is wearing a green velvet suit, white shirt underneath it, black trousers and hair fixed neatly. Finn is really a good looking guy, but she is not that attracted to him like every other girls at Hogwarts who is ogling at him everywhere he went.

He's smart, good looking, kind and everything good that is you can find for a man, but Aleah's attention is fixed to someone else, her Potions professor, Professor Severus Snape.

"I'm so nervous to approach you and I already told Reya that I was planning to ask you, but I just couldn't have the courage to do so. I'm sorry for not asking before,", Finn said, nervously. He looked at Aleah and said, "Miss Aleah Black, can you be my date for the Yule Ball?", offering his hand to her.

"Sure Finn, I would love to be your date at the ball.", Aleah replied, putting her hands to Finn's.

They smiled at each other and went to the common room where Reya, Marcus and Draco is waiting.

"Told you he'd ask you.", Reya said and they both giggled.

The five of them went to the Great Hall for the Yule Ball, upon arriving there the ceremony had already started and they are already students in pairs dancing in the middle of the dancefloor, even Professor McGonagall and Professor Dumbledore, Cedric with Cho, Harry with Parvati, Fleur with Roger and Hermione with Viktor.

"Draco, my sister is right there waiting for you. You both don't have a date, ask her to dance.", Finn said to Draco nudging her while laughing.

"No, Pansy is irritating. She's so stubborn, are you even related?", Draco said looking at Finn puzzled.

"I guess we are.", Finn replied and they both laugh.

Other students were now joining the others on the dancefloor, and so the five of them went to the middle and danced.

After a while, the music changed into a romantic tune for pairs. They all looked at Draco, they're eyes telling him to invite Pansy already.

"Okay, okay.", Draco said, sighing and rolling his eyes. He went to Pansy, asked her to dance and Pansy happily accepted Draco's hands. The pair joined the others and they all smiled.

Aleah's arms are now on Finn's shoulders, while Finn's both hands are onto Aleah's waist, they're bodies near each other and they're eyes locked.

"You're beautiful Aleah, I know it since before when we we're on our 3rd year, when you approached me asking for a book on the top shelf at the library.", Finn admitted.

"You still remembered that?", Aleah answered while smiling beautifully at Finn.

"Yeah, and ever since that time I always looked for you in the Great Hall and in classes.", Finn said, "I liked you since 3rd year Aleah.", he added looking at Aleah nervously.

"Finn,", Aleah said about to say something,

"Aleah, would you be my girlfriend?", Finn blurted, interrupting her.