Are you Jealous?

Days passed by so quickly without Aleah realizing that it's Christmas in a few days, her mind is full of Professor Snape lately. After their little interaction in his chamber that fateful night, she can't forget about it, keeps her awake every night and made it deepen her liking to her Potions professor.

Professor McGonagall and Professor Flitwick is currently decorating the Great Hall for the Yule Ball, a tradition that happens on a Triwizard Tournament, in which students from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Durmstrang Institute, and Beauxbatons Academy of Magic participated.

The first task was done with dragons and all participants: Cedric, Harry, Viktor and Fleur was successful to it.

And now, before going home for the holidays Aleah and Reya is very excited for the Yule Ball. They both went to Hogsmeade to look for a dress they would be wearing to the ball.

"Did Finn asked you to be his partner at the ball?", Reya asked Aleah who was scanning the rack full of dresses.

"No and I don't think he would be asking me, did you see how he looks at Fleur from the Beauxbatons? I bet he's asking her to be his date for the ball.", Aleah said while rolling her eyes at the end.

"Oh. I didn't notice. If he's not gonna ask you, you can have Draco.", Reya said while laughing and they went back from looking at the dresses.

'I wonder who's his date for the ball.', Aleah thought to herself, feeling a bit jealous on thinking another woman is by Severus's side.

When they finally had their choice of dresses, they bought it and went straight back to the castle.

On their way to their dorm, Aleah spotted Severus along the corridor talking to Professor Sinistra their Astronomy teacher. Beautiful, fair skin and with a long straight red hair,

'Is he asking her to be his date for the ball?', Aleah thought to herself, sadness creeping in, 'Am I jealous?', she added, 'Idiot!', slapping her head for thinking about it.

When Aleah and Reya went past them,

"Not so quick Miss Lupin, Miss Black.", Severus said tuning to them, and Professor Sinistra leaving them on her way to her class.

Aleah and Reya both turned to their Potions professor.

"Good morning Professor.", Reya said while smiling to the professor and Aleah looking at the other students who passed by avoiding eye contact with her professor.

Severus scanned Aleah, noticing that she's not wearing her robes, her green tie undone and her white shirt's first and second button unlatched.

Reya witnessing Professor Snape's gaze to Aleah turned slightly red and bit her lower lip to suppress her awe.

'What now Professor, let us go already, I can't stand being near you.', Aleah thought to herself.

Severus slowly went to Aleah and made her shift her eyes into her professor, who is eyeing Aleah already. And the sensation of locking eyes with her professor once again, is sending shivers to Aleah.

After a while of torture, Severus then said, "Fix your shirt Miss Black, we don't want guys ogling at you, right?", turning his heels and went on his way, leaving Aleah pinned to the ground and said,

"What just happened?", turning to Reya.

"Fix your shirt bestie. Professor Snape doesn't want other guys ogling at you.", Reya said while smirking and raising her eyebrows, teasing Aleah.

They both chuckled and went on their way to their dormitory,

"I think he likes you too.", Reya said while hooking her arms to Aleah and giggled.