Hearts Day

January passed by so quickly. Aleah is still avoiding her professor but is still determined of being the top student on each of her class and still do well on Potions.

Aleah arrived at the Great Hall, Professors McGonagall and Flitwick decorated the hall for Valentines Day, banners floating in the air is in color red.

"What are you and Marcus planning for the day?" asked Aleah, they got to the empty seat on their Slytherin long table and chatted while eating their breakfast.

"I don't know, but I think he's gonna surprise me." said Reya silently squealing.

"Enjoy then, my friend." said Aleah, smirking to Reya and they both laugh.

They ate their breakfast and when finished they hurriedly went to their Transfiguration class.

Aleah's classes for the day went by smoothly, and was thankful she didn't pass by Professor Snape on the corridors. She went back to her dormitory when all her classes ended and planned to read her book until dinner time.

When she arrived at her room, she saw something in her bed and went to look at it, It's a small black box with a black bow in it.

"Happy Hearts Day, Aleah!" written on the note attached to it

'I wonder who sent this.' Aleah thought to herself.

Aleah opened the box and saw a beautiful pear-shaped diamond necklace and instantly put it on her neck. She looked in front of the mirror and loved it, but still deep in her thoughts of who sent it.

She went to the Slytherin common room to look for her best friend but was surprised to see Finn smiling at her and holding a bouquet of roses. Aleah wondered if Finn gave the necklace to her.

Aleah went to Finn and greeted him.

"Happy Valentines Day, Aleah!" said Finn while giving the flowers to Aleah.

"Happy Valentines Day, Finn." said Aleah smiling at him.

"Wow, you looked beautiful in that necklace." said Finn, looking at her necklace and that made Aleah think that Finn gave the necklace.

"Finn, did you give me this?" asked Aleah, "There was a note with it, but was not signed." she added.

"Oh haha! Y-yeah, I just forgot to put my name on it." said Finn, scratching the back of his head.

"Thank you Finn, it's so beautiful." said Aleah and hugged him.

"Just like you Leah." said Finn.

Aleah pulled back from the hug and they went to the Great Hall together to meet with their friends who were already there and is waiting for them.

When Aleah and Finn arrived to where Draco and Reya is, Reya immediately saw the necklace.

"Wow Leah, that's a pretty necklace." said Reya

"Yeah, it's vey pretty. Finn gave it to me. He forgot to put his name on the note though." said Aleah and turned to Finn.

"Y-yeah, I was just excited, t-that's all." Finn said nervously

"Aww, you're so sweet Finn!" said Reya squealing.

Draco then nudged Finn to look at him and gave him a confused look, but Finn just looked away, not minding the look Draco is giving him.

Finn looked at Aleah with adoration in his eyes, he really liked Aleah and will do everything for her. Aleah looked at Finn and that made him quickly divert his attention to the food and was felt embarrassed that he was caught looking at her. They both chuckled.

That made Aleah think that Finn really likes him and thought that she might give him a chance.

At the staffs table, Severus is now looking at Aleah and let out a small smile.

'You look more beautiful wearing the necklace Aleah.' Snape said inside his mind.