Happy Christmas

"What?", Aleah asked Severus.

Severus looked at Aleah intently, eyes locked.

"I gave you that necklace Aleah.", Severus replied, "On your last year at Hogwarts, valentines day.", he added.

Aleah was shocked by what he just said, 'Is that why Finn said he's sorry?', she thought.

Aleah looked at the necklace and removed it from the box.

Severus flicked his finger and something appeared at the back of the necklace, an engraved 'S x A'

Aleah looked back at Severus, her feature soften when she remembered it wrapped with black, a hint of him.

Severus took the necklace from her, went to her back and clasped the necklace on her neck.

"I missed seeing you wear it.", he said as he slowly made his way back to Aleah's front.

"Severus, I—", she paused, she looked at him again, "I don't know what to say.", she said.

"You don't have to say anything Aleah.", he said.

"Thank you Severus," she said, but was surprised by what he just said, she called him by his first name, "Oh sorry professor, I didn't mean to call you by—",

"Severus is fine, Aleah.", he said with a smile, interrupting her.

Aleah looked at his lips, his soft smiles. She knows she's melting again by those smile he's giving him. Aleah's fighting the urge to kiss him there.

Severus is not a soft man, but with her it just comes out naturally. She's bringing out things he doesn't know exists within him.

Aleah looked at his eyes again, "Severus, I'm sorry for not thinking that it was from you before.", she said.

"It's fine Aleah, it's my fault to not give a note with it after all.", he said and chuckled, Aleah chuckled by the thought of it too.

"Put a note next time.", she said and they laughed.

"Severus? Do you wanna stay for dinner?", Sirius said, pulling them back to reality.

"I'm afraid not Black, I'm going home now.", Severus replied and turned to walk to the door.

"You should stay.", Aleah said.

Sirius and Severus looked at her, shocked by what she just  said.

Aleah was also stunned by what she just said, but can't do anything about it anymore. It was done, she said it.

"Are you sure?", Severus asked, still confused by what Aleah just said.

"Yes Severus, but if you want to, you know it's just that, maybe—"

"Okay Aleah.", Severus said, cutting her babble, "I'll stay.", he added.

Aleah slapped her head and they all laughed.

Aleah prepared for dinner while Severus and Sirius are talking at the sitting room. When the preparation is done, she went to her daughter.

She knocked on Selene's door and opened it, she saw Aleah sleeping and snuggled on a teddy bear. This might be Severus's gift to her, he just shrunk it to fit in the box.

She let her daughter sleep and went back downstairs to where her father and Severus is.

"Dinner's ready.", she said to them.

They both turned to look at Aleah and followed her to the dining room and took their seats.

"Where's Selene?", Severus asked Aleah.

"She fell asleep, snuggled on a teddy bear.", she said, smirking at Severus.

"I guess she likes my gift then.", he said and chuckled.

"I think she does.", Aleah replied smiling at him.

Sirius just looked at them and smiled.

When the dinner is done, Sirius offered tea to Severus and they went back to the sitting room while Aleah cleaned up.

When she's done, she leaned in the wall facing the sitting room and looked at them.

Severus got up and went to the door.

"Thank you for having me.", he said, looking at Sirius and Aleah.

"Merry Christmas Severus.", Sirius said, they shook hands and went upstairs.

Aleah admired Severus for awhile, he is not wearing his black school outfit, instead he wore a simple white shirt, sleeves tucked up just below his elbows and a black jeans.

Aleah went to Severus.

They looked at each other, and Aleah leaned in and kissed Severus on his cheek.

"Happy Christmas Severus.", she said and smiled to him.

"Happy Christmas Aleah.", he said smiling back at her and turned to leave.

It was a happy Christmas indeed.