What the Heart wants

Aleah settled in her dormitory the moment they arrived at Hogwarts, she wants to go to the Great Hall but she doesn't want to handle Finn and Professor Snape right now and so she decided to sleep without eating dinner.

Aleah suddenly woke up in the middle of the night, hungry. She took out the sandwich her dad packed for her trip to Hogwarts, but she wasn't able to eat it at the train because she wasn't hungry then. She grabbed a book and read while eating.

When she's done, she put her book down and went to the window looking outside the grounds of Hogwarts, at the stars in the sky and feeling the cold air hitting her face.

Suddenly she felt that she was being watched, and so she looked down at the school grounds and there she saw the man he missed the most, Professor Severus Snape.

Severus happen to be the assigned teacher for tonight's patrol. When he's done trooping every corridors, thankfully there were no students who broke the rules of going out that night, he decided to go back to his chambers but took an opposite turn from it.

He is now letting his feet get him into the Hogwarts ground just below Aleah Black's dormitory window.

This morning as Severus is preparing in his chambers, he can't get the feeling of being excited. He wondered why, pausing in his tracks. And he suddenly remembered that today, the Hogwarts Express will arrive with the students who went home for the holidays especially, Aleah Black.

Aleah Black who is giving him this feelings he once had for Lily. No one could replace Lily but something stirs up inside Severus every time she's in the same room with Aleah, when he sees her talk and laugh. The feeling he gets when they're alone and inches apart, feeling that urge of wanting and needing and then he remembered, the kiss.

That night, he finally gave in. Kissing Aleah and Aleah kissing her back, it did not help Severus brush off his growing feelings towards the girl, it adds more to it. And everyday he wished that it's the day of her return because he definitely misses her.

Severus missed Aleah as much as Aleah missed him.

Severus looked up and didn't have the slightest idea what he is doing now and why. It's not like Aleah would know that he is there and would...

Severus softly gasped, as his thoughts were interrupted by a figure looking and admiring the night sky. And when Aleah looked down on him, Severus didn't flinch, he was stunned looking at her.

"Aleah", said Severus, not too loud for Aleah to hear.

While on the tower, a stunned Aleah Black is still staring down at her professor,

"Prof— S-Severus" said Aleah softly, but because of the ability of Severus to penetrate minds, he heard her.

Eyes locked even from afar and suddenly, they both know what their heart wants.