Aleah, please

As soon as Severus was gone, Aleah rushed to help him. She arrived at Anne's chambers and was about to help Severus mend Anne's injuries when she heard it.

Covering her mouth was too late, Severus's gaze was on her the moment she draw a deep breath in. She felt a crack inside her, Severus done it again.

Just before Severus was about to go to Aleah, a hand grabbed her and he looked at Anne's pleading face. He turned his gaze at the door again and Aleah was gone.

He needed to rush to her but he can't leave Anne like that.

Severus was afraid to what Aleah would do, he was just getting started to gain Aleah back.

When Anne was fully mended, he took his leave and rushed to his chambers but Aleah wasn't there. Severus went to her chambers but she wasn't there either. He searched the castle in the middle of the night but saw no sign of Aleah.

Aleah was crying, her head on Minerva's lap and was caressing her hair.

"Hush now dear,", she said comforting Aleah, "Severus might have an explanation. Hear him out.", she added.

Aleah did not reply, she just cried her heart out. When she was finally giving her all to him again, her trust and her love he just broke it again. Leaving her to mend it herself.

Aleah fell asleep to Minerva's caress and into her lap. Minerva looked at Aleah and into the window of her chambers,

"Oh Severus, what have you done now.", she said shaking her head.

In the morning, Severus rushed to the Great Hall but was disappointed that Aleah wasn't there. Anne arrived and hooked her arms to Severus, all the staff looked at her with surprise and asked themselves to where is Aleah.

"Let's have breakfast Severus.", she said, nudging Severus to the table

"I need to find Aleah.", he said grabbing Anne's arms that was hooked in his and held it tight.

"Severus, you're hurting me.", she said and tried to remove her arm from his tight grasp

Severus heard someone cleared their throat from behind.

"Excuse me professors, I must enter the Great Hall and have my breakfast.", said Aleah, looking at them calmly.

Anne grinned and hooked her arm to Severus again, Severus was shocked to see her and was puzzled that Aleah was calm about it.

Aleah passed them and went beside Minerva.

Severus was about to go to her when Anne stopped him.

"Severus, I am with child remember that.", she said, threatening him.

"If surely, that child is mine. We we're drunk, I didn't know what happened", he said, spitting words at her

Anne cupped his cheeks and moved closer to his ears, making sure that Aleah will see to it like she's kissing his cheeks

"Severus this child is your wether you like it or not, and you know what i'm capable of doing with it.", she said and kissed his cheeks.

Severus looked at her in horror and Anne smirked. Severus looked at Aleah and his face softened when their eyes met. Aleah wants to go to him and hug him, but she thought no more of it and turned her gaze away. Severus sighed and took his leave.

Anne was left alone and she went to the staffs table and sat beside Aleah.

"Aleah, I know you heard me last night.", she said while putting food in her plate, not turning to Aleah.

Aleah stopped shortly after hearing Anne's words, "Crystal clear.", she said and resumed eating.

"In 7 months time, we will be expecting our child. You surely know the feeling of being pregnant without a husband in her side, right?", she asked and looked at Aleah

Aleah turned to Anne and Anne just smirked at her. Anne resumed eating but Aleah felt sick and rushed out of the Great Hall

Minerva who heard the conversation felt bad to Aleah and felt a bit angry to Severus.

Aleah ran and ran, not minding where she's going when she bumped into someone, she closed her eyes and was prepared to hit the floor but was surprised when she felt strong arms around her, straightened her up and hugged her.

She opened her eyes and saw Severus's hair, face buried in her neck.

"Aleah,", he said softly

'Is he crying?', she thought.

"Aleah, please.", he said and looked at her, tears in his eyes.