Back to him

The holiday break seemed to pass by so quickly, Aleah is now packing her stuff and is ready to go back to Hogwarts. She misses her friends, especially Reya even though they talked every day through the use of muggle phones.

Aleah went downstairs and went to Sirius who is waiting for her in the living room. Aleah noticed that her father is deep in his thought that he didn't heard her the first time she called her.

"Dad!" shouted Aleah, making Sirius jump from his seat and quickly went to her daughter to grab her things, "You okay?" asked Aleah, worried for what her father is thinking.

"I'm fine love" said Sirius while smiling assuring her daughter that he is just fine and kissed Aleah's head, "Let's go?" asked Sirius looking at Aleah who is now looking at him still worried.

"Yeah dad, but.." Aleah did not finished her sentence when suddenly she was taken into a hug by her father,

"I'll miss you, that's all. You know this place ain't like it when you're gone, right?" Sirius said while still hugging her daughter tight.

"Hmm, okay dad. Please take care of yourself when I'm gone." said Aleah who is now slightly relieved thinking that maybe nothing is wrong and that her dad's just gonna miss him, "You told me you're gonna tell me everything, right? You know you can always write to me you know." Aleah added, now withdrawing from the hug and looking at her dad.

"Yes love, I know and I will. Everything is fine, don't worry about me now. It's your last term, enjoy yourself there." said Sirius then pulled her daughter into a tight hug and kissed her head again, "I love you princess." added Sirius.

"I love you too Dad." Aleah replied and smiled at her father.

"Let's go now princess, we don't wanna be late." said Sirius and they both chuckled.

The ride from their home to King's Cross station is full of Sirius' advise to her daughter on her academic and to Finn.

"Dad relax, Finn and I are just friends and will remain like that.", said Aleah, assuring her father and they both laughed.

Upon arriving at the King's Cross station, they immediately went through the platform between 10 and 9 and is now at the Hogwarts Express. Aleah looked for Reya through the crowds.

"Aleah!" shouted Reya who saw her first. Aleah quickly went to her best friend and pulled her into a tight hug.

"Let's go!" said Reya.

Aleah and Reya turned to their fathers who were smiling at them, gave them a last hug saying their goodbyes, and they both went inside still waving to their fathers.

When they got inside, they settled into an empty compartment and re-kindled their conversations during the holiday.

The the train is now moving, telling them that they are now departing and is on their way to Hogwarts. Aleah and Reya are both excited.

While Reya is reading a book, Aleah feels something inside her. She is now nervous on what would happen if they saw each other again. But even though she is feeling nervous, she's quite excited on seeing him again after the holiday break, it seemed forever that she did not saw or be with her professor again.

"I miss him" said Aleah staring out the window,

"Who?" asked Reya who is now staring at her.

"What?" said Aleah startled and turning her gaze to her best friend.

"You just said you miss someone. Who is it?" asked Reya again,

Aleah slapped her head and silently cursing to herself for saying it out loud.

"Ohh, F-Finn." said Aleah whilst trying to hide the untruthfulness behind it.

"Not Professor Snape?" asked Reya raising her eyebrows, "Come on, I know." added Reya.

"No, definitely not. My crush on him is now gone, faded into thin air." said Aleah and gave her best friend a smile.

"You know you're not a good liar." said Reya laughing and turned her attention back to the book she is reading and Aleah laughed too, nervously.

'Oh no, I still have these feeling for him after all.' Aleah thought to herself and looking at Reya again making sure that she did not blurt her words out this time.

She turned her gaze outside, now facing the window.

Aleah's anxiety rising, as the train gets nearer into Hogwarts. Back to the castle and back to him.