Slytherin Party

After finishing their dinner, Aleah and Reya hurriedly went to their dorms to start preparing for the party later. As they passed through the common room before entering their rooms, the event place looked amazing, and Aleah got excited, it would be her first time to a Slytherin party and she will not miss it.

Aleah took a quick shower, when she's done she grabbed her wand and with a flick she was now dry. She wore her lime green sleeveless dress which ends just above her knee and has flower design on it, she lets her long wavy hair hanged and wore her 1 inch heel black suede sandal. She put on a light make up and turned to Reya who was done first and was waiting for her final look.

"Ohhh! You're so pretty Leah, I bet tonight Finn's gonna ask you out." Reya said while letting out a squeal.

"Ha ha! I bet he's not." Aleah said while faking a laugh and rolling her eyes, "Let's go!"

It was 8pm and the sound from the common room is well heard from their room which signifies that their late already, so they hurried and went to Finn and Draco who they spotted first in the crowd.

"Wow Aleah, you look amazing.", Finn said while blushing but Aleah can't see it because of the lights.

"You look good yourself Finn.", Aleah replied, also admiring the look of the Slytherin head boy in a green trousers and white shirt, first to third buttons undone and a snake symbol embedded on the back.

"We should really enjoy ourselves now.", Draco butted in and pushed Aleah, Reya and Finn into the dance floor.

The music blasted, Slytherins are having fun, Aleah, Reya, Finn and Draco dancing in the middle and suddenly, Draco brought something out from his pocket, a fire whisky.

Aleah's fear of his dad vanished, grabbed the bottle from Draco's hand and chugged it. Reya, Finn and Draco cheered Aleah for it. And when Aleah is done, they took their turn on the bottle of fire whiskey.

The four of them, dancing and now drunk.

"Wait, wait. Let's sit first, I can't dance anymore.", Reya said, guiding her three friends to the couch.

The dance floor was now empty, students on the couch, on the floor and the others on their respective rooms already taking their rest. The others drunk and the others just tired.

As the four of them sat on the couch, they slowly drifted into slumber. The music was turned off and the Slytherin's were now dozed off.

After a while, Aleah suddenly woke up and feels that she's gonna throw up. And because of her drunken state, she didn't go to the bathroom but the door she was headed is the exit of the Slytherin common room. She walked and walked until she reached the corridor with big windows outside, leaned into it and threw up.

She wasn't aware that someone is behind her, looking at her, examining her. Admiring her for it's his first time to see her not wearing Slytherin robes.

When she was done, she turned around to get back into the Slytherin common room but tripped. She was about to fall onto the floor when strong hands caught her right on time.

She opened her eyes and looked at the face of the person who caught her, but her vision is a blur and it's like it's spinning. But when she grabbed the person's face, her hand on it's cheek, she looked into it intently and finally saw who it is, Professor Severus Snape.

"Oh hi Professor!", Aleah said in his drunk state, "Wow, you're strong Professor", she added, removing her hands from his cheek and is now touching Professor Snape's arm.

"Bloody Hell! Miss Black if you can't handle your drunken behavior, don't drink!", Severus Snape said while holding onto Aleah.

It seems that Aleah is really drunk and can't walk, Severus picked her up bridal style and wondered if he would put Aleah back into her dormitory where any of the Slytherin student might see him or into his chambers. And so, it seems that his chambers would be the good choice, he doesn't want any of the students to see him in that state carrying Miss Black in the middle of the night, wasted. Rumors may spring up tomorrow.

As Severus is walking to his chambers carrying Aleah, "Professor, I think I like you.", she suddenly said. Making Severus halt and looked at Aleah.

"You're drunk.", he said, and continued his way to his chambers.

"No Professor, really. I think I like you. But I am your student and you're my teacher, it just can't be, and so I would just hide this feelings and wish it would magically disappear.", Aleah said and laughed.

They finally arrived to Snape's chamber and he placed Aleah into his silk-sheeted bed, and tucked her there. As he stood there and watched Aleah in a deep drunken slumber, he can't stop himself from slowly drawing nearer to her. His knees now on the floor, facing Aleah and their faces inches apart.

He removed strands of her hair from blocking his view of her face. He is now admiring her features, her long curly eyelashes, her perfectly shaped brows, her cute little nose and lastly her full pink lips.

"Beautiful.", he said softly.