Chapter 451 - 460

Start bij het begin

As soon as these words came out, everyone except Qiao Mobai looked in disbelief.

"Sister Qiao, will the sun abandon us? Will it never come back? Huh, we're all in a panic."

Many residents in the city are waiting.

Wait for the sun to come out.

The survivors put down their hoes, moved out of the benches at home, and waited for the sunrise one by one, looking forward to it, thinking that it would come out at eight o'clock, nine o'clock, ten o'clock, or eleven o'clock.

All are eagerly looking forward to it.

ADVERTISEMENT
No one knows what Yongye is...

Many people have given up hope.

Is that what humans can think of?

It's not that they have been prepared for a long time, otherwise they have to deal with it in a hurry, just like the first base back then, when the weather changed, the equipment in the entire base was waiting to become useless.

The sun rises in the east and sets in the west, shining on the earth. Even in the extreme cold period, the sun was white, and everyone was not so desperate...

This treasury is a real talent!

The basement has floor heating installed.

Some are safe, while others can be highly toxic.

Rong Huaiyan never came back.

Qiao Xiachu reminded him to pay attention that Yongye not only cannot see the sun, but also has many new plants and new animals.

It wasn't until Qiao Xiachu came up with the contingency plan, in which there were rules and regulations, that the various tasks of Queen Yong Ye were properly arranged, and the leaders were really surprised.

Once this matter was confirmed, everyone fell silent.

The person she cherishes in her heart has not returned yet.

After everyone had left, Zhou Nan walked to Qiao Xiachu's door and asked, "Xiachu, did you know that there would be an eternal night? I don't remember such a thing at all. Natural disasters and sea water flooding are basically over." of."

He was shocked and said: "He changed the ending, so did he say whether Yong Ye will end?"

New energy is a new idea, and it is no problem to support the operation of the entire city for five or six years. In this case, don't save, and put it into use.

Zhou Nan was speechless.

Thinking of this, Qiao Xiachu was suddenly quite uneasy.

ADVERTISEMENT
Seeing that she was in a bad mood, Qiao Linmei hurriedly shook everyone up: "Okay, okay, this is not the first time we have faced a disaster, but there is no sun, maybe we will come back tomorrow, look for my sister, she It can't turn into a sun."

Especially when Shen Anwan and Su Rui led the team to Dingxing City, they didn't find Rong Huaiyan's half shadow all the way. In this year of natural disasters and famines, anything is possible.

For a while, the survivors in the city said that if there is nothing wrong, don't bother Qiao Xiachu, but if you can handle it yourself, you can make up your own mind.

Qiao Xiachu gave a brief account of what happened in Kuzang.

What I saw originally was the final period, how could it change into a comma?