Chapter 441 - 450

Start from the beginning

"No, I didn't mean that?"

"What could that be?"

Qiao Mobai was silent.

He knew that his sister and brother-in-law were feeling heavy recently, and he didn't think of a way to deal with this last natural disaster. Will there be hope for human beings...

However, he really doesn't want Zhaoyang's future to be spent in the dark all his life.

"I don't care about you, since you don't want to have a baby, then don't even try to touch me, hum!" Fang Xiaoyu ran away after saying that.

Qiao Mobai looked at her burly back with mixed feelings.

ADVERTISEMENT
He didn't know what to say.

Until then, Rong Huaiyan and Qiao Mobai walked up to him, and said to him: "We pack our things, and we are going back to Feng'e City in a few days. Lin Mei and Zhou Nan have been away for so long, so it's time to come back."

Feng'e City was submerged and soaked in seawater for as long as a year. What should have rotted had already rotted away, and there was nothing left. Now the land is slowly drying and hardening, and it is almost the same.

Qiao Mobai nodded.

He knew that time was running out, and Yongye might be at the next intersection, and he was racing against time to seize the opportunity to build some houses that humans could live in, which was imminent.

"Well, you and Xiaoyu will come over later. It's even more difficult to go there now." Qiao Xiachu said.

"it is good."

Qiao Mobai knows that there are a lot of building materials in the elder sister's space, and there are many materials that can't be seen by others, so they have to go first.

At first, Fang Xiaoyu wanted to go with them, but was held back by Qiao Mobai.

After getting angry indiscriminately, the anger in her heart dissipated, and she showed her reluctance, but she also knew that her sister and brother-in-law are people with plans, once they make a decision, no one can change it, so they won't keep it.

They live in a wooden house on the top of the mountain, which is relatively safe.

Ah Chun and Bao Qing are both capable and able to protect their safety.

Before leaving, Qiao Linmei and Zhou Nan just came back. They briefly described the situation in Feng'e City. It was still the same there. The mountains around were washed away by big waves, and the low-lying land was filled up instead. After opening, it is divided into three areas.

The most central piece is the original urban area.

There are deep and large gaps all around the city, which are easy to defend but difficult to attack.

When Qiao Xiachu and Rong Huaiyan heard this, they smiled happily, and said to Qiao Linmei and the others: "A week later, when you set off and return, we should bring all the materials from Sifangyu over, and start building the house at that time."

"OK."

ADVERTISEMENT
Qiao Linmei applauded.

She was so excited.

Build a base that belongs to them, a brand new world that will usher in new hope after the sea.

Soon, Qiao Xiachu and Rong Huaiyan set off.

When they arrived at a place where there was no one there, the two couldn't wait to release a helicopter, and flew directly back to Feng'e City, looking down at the entire Feng'e City from a high altitude, the scenery was indeed extraordinary.