Chapter 421 - 430

Start from the beginning

When an alienated person was taken into the space by Qiao Xiachu, she sensed the existence of the space.

Qiao Xiachu was exposed in front of her.

Before that, she always thought that Fang Yuan gave the Qinglian space to Qiao Dongliu, and Qiao Dongliu gave it to her only son, Qiao Mobai...

It's just that she didn't expect that Fang Yuan didn't give Qiao Dongliu the space from the very beginning.

For so many years, she had been trying to stay by Qiao Dongliu's side and killed so many people for no reason.

ADVERTISEMENT
Unfortunately, everything is over.

It's useless for her to regret, as long as the space is still there, there is still hope.

"At the beginning of Xia, I didn't want to hurt you. I never thought that even if a natural disaster strikes, as long as you can live on your own, I will naturally not go to you. I have a clear conscience for my sister's confession." Jiang Hanzhi said.

As Master said, she is a ruthless person, but also a person who seeks to enjoy bliss, likes power, and likes the feeling of being alone.

She used to be so incompetent in front of her elder sister, but in the last days, she longed to become the most powerful person in the world.

Just like Master Qinglian.

Doesn't Qinglian have a strong ideal in her heart, and she wants to become a strong man in the world, practice Taoism and become an immortal in modern society, and become a god above human beings?

She was right in thinking.

Jiang Hanzhi used to hate her master's abuse of children, but slowly, as the years passed and she felt the superiority brought by power, she gradually appreciated and agreed with him.

She wants to be strong.

The only strong man in the world!

What's wrong with this?

"At the beginning of Xia, I chose your name. If you are willing to give your treasure, I will let you go. If there is a chance to save your life, I will never hurt you. This is my confession to sister " Jiang Hanzhi said.

Chase again and again.

News again and again.

Even if Qiao Xiachu repeatedly sabotaged her experiments and hurt her people, Jiang Hanzhi never really tried to kill Qiao Xiachu...

This is a fact.

She did the same.

"Then why did you kill my Uncle Hei? Why?" Qiao Xiachu said angrily.

ADVERTISEMENT
She clenched her fists tightly, with hatred in her eyes.

Although, she knew that Jiang Hanzhi did not kill her mother, but when she thought of Jiang Hanzhi killing Erhei, her heart ached.

What is Qiao Dongliu?

He was never his own father.

Only Erhei is!

Jiang Hanzhi took away such a little bit of happiness with his own hands.

She also said she didn't want to hurt herself!

It's all nonsense.

Jiang Hanzhi's wrinkled face showed an ugly smile.

"You silly boy, Erhei is your weakness. He is alive, and it will only make you soft-hearted. I killed him because I hated Ma Cuilan, and because Zhou Daban had captured me in the first place, but in the end I killed him." The main thing is that I hope he won't drag you down and prevent you from becoming a strong man in the new world—" Jiang Hanzhi said sincerely.