Chapter 411 - 420

Start from the beginning

After the Rescue Ship went to Wupingpo, the island changed leaders. Pan Zhou became the owner of the island and began to plan the development of human beings. He also led the survivors to learn how to survive at sea and fishing techniques...

They said that Sister Qiao and Brother Rong went to Sifangyu, so they couldn't sit still.

Baoqing is very watery.

ADVERTISEMENT
Along the way, if she hadn't gone into the sea and supported the wooden raft with her body, the few of them would have been overturned by the waves and fell into the bottom of the sea.

Baoqing rescued them out to sea several times.

It took a lot of hard work to come to Sifangyu, I hope this time I can meet Sister Qiao smoothly...

In the days when sister Qiao was away, the few people were scattered, and the life was boring and boring.

"Let's go, I know a shortcut, which can avoid the monitoring eyes on this island, and reach the outskirts of the castle of Cauldron Star City smoothly, and then we can observe here at a close distance."

Wu Qingya recommended herself.

Zhou Nan asked suspiciously, "Have you been here before?"

Otherwise, how would a girl living in the countryside know the shortcut...

Wu Qingya didn't blush or breathe, and said calmly, "Because my home is originally the countryside of Sifangyu, there are often monsters in and out of Cauldron Star City, everyone dare not go out casually, naturally they dug an underground passage."

Qiao Linmei gave Zhou Nan a push.

She said angrily: "Why do you doubt Qingya? She has already said that she is from Sifangyu. She told you in Wu Pingpo. Why do you keep embarrassing her?"

Zhou Nan touched his nose.

He couldn't explain it, so he could only say angrily: "I don't mean to offend, so please ask Ms. Wu to guide us."

Before leaving the house, Rong Huaiyan talked to him once.

Things have come to this point, he has done his best.

"Let's go."

Wu Qingya waved her hand, but she didn't care at all, and led them directly across the beach, walking all the way towards the vast land, making seven turns, and finally entered a cave.

It was pitch black in the cave, only the sound of dripping water could be heard, and the soles of my feet were sticky, wet, and very uncomfortable.

Qiao Linmei smelled a strange smell several times.

But seeing that the others didn't say anything, she thought she was thinking too much, so she didn't ask any more questions and followed them all the way inside.

When the group gradually got deeper, Wu Qingya turned to look at the people around her, stretched out her hand to Qiao Linmei and said, "Linmei, just follow me-"

ADVERTISEMENT
Qiao Linmei's eyes became straight.

In the darkness, she stretched out her hand towards Wu Qingya, and after being signaled by the other party, she hit the two people around her without saying a word, and pushed Zhou Nan and Bao Qing away.

"Linmei-"

Zhou Nan stood up abruptly, and was about to catch Qiao Linmei, but when there was a bang, the ground cracked, and the two fell straight down.

"Linmei!"

When Zhou Nan and Bao Qing rushed over, the ground closed again.

The two were suddenly shocked.