Chapter 391 - 400

Start from the beginning

At this time, family reunion is already a luxury.

It is already the greatest consolation to have less loss.

"Okay, I promise you."

For the first time, Qiao Xiachu felt the care of his family, which he had never felt before.

Looking at the people behind him, Qiao Xiachu pretended to dig out of his backpack, and took out a pile of corn flour cakes, several boxes of canned chicken, and a small packet of compressed biscuits.

"Hold it, be careful," Qiao Xiachu said.

ADVERTISEMENT
Qiao Linmei was reluctant at first.

She excitedly said: "You and your brother-in-law are the ones who are most in need of food at sea, we can't ask for it!"

Others don't want it either.

But Rong Huaiyan kicked the little pig next to him, and said, "What are you afraid of? With it, we won't be short of food, but you, be careful."

Before, his diet at sea was not guaranteed by Sisi.

As for whether there is poison or parasites, his current state of health speaks for itself.

"Huh? There's a boat over there—"

When Zhou Nan saw a ship on the empty sea, he covered his mouth in shock and yelled again and again.

Sure enough, on the endless sea horizon, a ship was moving forward.

"This, this, how is it possible?" Zhou Nan covered his mouth.

Why can't he believe that there are still ships under the end of the world? Could it be that after the story line has changed, it has developed in a direction he doesn't know?

The plot in the book ended after Wu Pingpo became the last piece of land, and there was no new plot. The life and death of the hero is unknown.

He waited for half a year, but he didn't wait for the ending, but he waited for the author's new book, and in anger, he mailed a large number of blades to the author.

Kill the author with a knife to comfort his grievances.

Qiao Xiachu's heart was shaken, and Zhou Nan was not low.

She did not leave Zoucheng in her previous life. During the long earthquake, countless casualties were caused, and the entire human race was on the verge of extinction. In the final period of seawater influx, the first base was also facing the fate of being swallowed up.

At that time, the reason why the first base researched human weapons was that the number of human beings had been crazily and sharply reduced. When human beings had no chance of winning against the alienation of natural animals and plants, they had no choice but to invest in experiments.

But now all this is different.

In other words, everything that is going on now has completely deviated from what she predicted...

ADVERTISEMENT
What will happen later, she no longer has the power to predict.

In such a difficult time, there is actually a ship, and the hull is not very dilapidated, as if it is not something that ordinary forces can own.

Even if she thought of all kinds of possibilities at the time, she didn't expect to stock up on a large cruise ship!

This was beyond her ability to predict.

Qiao Xiachu subconsciously grabbed Rong Huaiyan's hand, and her eyes fell on his calm face. Seeing that he was calm, her slightly disturbed heart slowly calmed down again.