Chapter 341 - 350

Începe de la început

After Xiaoheixiaobai rushed over, he diverted the armor man's attention in one breath. Wang Yao felt the pressure on his shoulders eased, and quickly rolled out of the donkey.

He dragged Su Rui and Shen Anwan from left to right, and rushed out of the armored man's attack range with them.

He has great strength, grabbing the two of them is like grabbing two chicks, and it's surprisingly easy.

chug chug.

Qiao Xiachu shot wildly.

As soon as the bullets in her submachine gun ran out, she would just change it.

It was dark and visibility was poor.

She threw the grenade to confuse her sight, so she basically didn't have to take the time to refill the bullets.

ADVERTISEMENT
With the help of powerful firepower, just when several armor aliens were about to step towards her, Qiao Xiachu raised the remote control in his hand and pressed it hard.

The miniature bomb that Xiao Bai threw in his crotch exploded immediately.

Before that, Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai also ran away immediately after they got their hands.

The tacit understanding between the two cats and their owners is getting higher and higher. Every time Qiao Xiachu wants them to retreat, he will snap his fingers at the moment of the thunder.

The cat fled quickly, as fast as lightning.

After a alienated man was blown away, his huge body fell to the ground with a loud noise, and the two alienated men around him were about to continue attacking when they heard a whistle.

"It's that voice again—"

Qiao Xiachu gritted his teeth.

She wanted to see the person who made the whistle, but when she thought of how many people were around, she gritted her teeth and held back.

Sure enough, the alienated man stopped chasing him.

They followed the sound and retreated back. After a while, they disappeared in front of several people, not at all interested in fighting, and they didn't care about the corpse of their companions.

Like a beast.

Qiao Xiachu walked over and set the alienated person's body on fire.

"Wang Yao, you, you have a wound on your back with purple liquid on it." Su Rui exclaimed.

She hastily tore off the sleeves of her clothes, and wiped the liquid on the back of Wang Yao's neck with a torn piece of cloth.

When Qiao Xiachu came over, he found that there was purple liquid entering Wang Yao's wound.

Ruined.

He has not been vaccinated.

Qiao Linmei was also shot, and there was also purple liquid on her forehead, which was obviously infected with the virus.

"Quick, put on your masks." Qiao Xiachu hurriedly said.

ADVERTISEMENT
Su Rui and Shen Anwan obeyed immediately, and hurriedly took out the protective mask from the backpack. This thing is also a scarce resource now, and under normal circumstances, if it can be saved, it should be used sparingly.

Wang Yao was a little anxious.

He said: "What should I do? I, I won't become a monster."

After finishing speaking, he raised his gun, aimed at his head, and shouted: "Sister Qiao, I can't become the second Hu Guang, and I can't hurt the survivors of the technology station. They all survived the bloody battle with us." ..."