Chapter 321 - 330

Zacznij od początku

A gust of wind blows, and there is an unpleasant smell of corruption.

The animals underground in the mountains also died one after another because there was no food to eat, and the stench permeated from the soil and spread in the air.

Qiao Xiachu took out a protective mask from the space and handed it to Rong Huaiyan.

"Put it on."

Rong Huaiyan took it and put it on his cheek.

At this time, the map is not indicative.

The two can only search along the way.

After searching for a long time, the shoes on the soles of the feet were corroded by the stagnant water in the ground, so I had to change into acid-proof rain shoes, which stopped the feeling of stepping on shit all the way.

On the bare mountain, after the rain washed away, gullies criss-crossed.

Until the two walked very far, they finally found the location of the reservoir.

The reservoir is full of water.

As long as the gate is opened to release water, the water can flow down and irrigate the fields.

But at this time, the water in the reservoir was black and shiny, with all kinds of messy things floating there, smelly and fishy, ​​but there was no sign of a fish.

Until Rong Huaiyan discovered that there was a big footprint under his feet.

He looked surprised and said: "How can there be such a large footprint? Calculated by yards, it exceeds the limit of our human beings, but it is a human footprint. Look here, there is even an arch."

Qiao Xiachu looked at it carefully.

They were indeed human footprints.

It's just such a big foot, it's hard to be a snowman!

ADVERTISEMENT
But Zoucheng is not at the foot of the mountain where the roof of the world is located, and there is still a long distance from the mountain, so it can't be regarded as a city under the roof.

This is unreasonable.

Animals are frequently alienated, and there will be huge mice, cockroaches, locusts, and bats, but human beings have not changed their appearance except that their bodies have become stronger in resistance to poison.

"Let's be careful not to alarm Bigfoot." Rong Huaiyan said.

Qiao Xiachu hummed.

She took out two guns from the space and threw one to him.

"Don't alarm Bigfoot, but don't be defenseless. If you encounter danger, I will take you into the space to hide." She said.

"Row."

Rong Huaiyan nodded heavily.

He couldn't open the little q. He rubbed his tentacles into his palm last time, but nothing changed. He still can't get in touch with the little q.

If the firepower cannot be opened, if you encounter danger, you must think of escaping.

There is no doubt about this.

After discussing it properly, the two continued to walk forward, exploring along the edge of the reservoir, looking for where the rocks were, and seeing if there was any tunnel entrance.

Qiao Xiachu released a chicken from space.

She said: "If you encounter Bigfoot, this chicken may be the first to attract his attention."