Chapter 301 - 310

Start from the beginning

He acted like he was at the end of his talents... Perhaps the conflict between him and the Li family was already deep, so deep that it was irreconcilable, and he wanted to use them as a shield.

She doesn't need to do such a thing of seeking skin from a tiger.

Moreover, Zhou Nan's effect on them is already negligible. If it comes to the ability to predict, what he knows is no different from himself.

Cooperate with him, only lose but not gain.

"Then what should we do?" Qiao Mobai also felt that something was wrong.

Zhou Nan has a problem.

Big question.

ADVERTISEMENT
Qiao Xiachu looked around and said to him: "In this way, you pretend to be sick, and I'll call them, and then we'll force our way out. Just now we followed Li Mochen for a walk. I already know the approximate route."

Escaping shouldn't be a problem.

If there is a mechanism, she will inject anesthesia into Mo Bai and quickly enter the space.

Qiao Mobai nodded.

Qiao Xiachu took out a pack of ketchup from the space and squeezed it into his hand. It was a big red piece, and it was a bit confusing when he saw it suddenly.

She rushed to the door in a hurry, slammed on the door, and yelled as she slapped: "It's bad, it's bad, my brother vomited blood suddenly, help me—"

Qiao Mobai is a distinguished guest "invited" by the Li family.

Several guards have already been told to ensure Qiao Mobai's safety.

As soon as they heard Qiao Xiachu's cry, they all panicked and rushed in from the door. Seeing Qiao Mobai's red mouth, they were also shocked.

It just doesn't smell right.

Just when they were wondering, Qiao Xiachu stood up suddenly, and the saber in the palm of his hand played vigorously, finishing the two of them in a short while.

Qiao Xiachu walked to a corner, turned to a dead end, and took out two guns from the space. In order not to cause too much noise, she also installed silencers on both guns.

This thing is still useful.

She threw one to Qiao Mobai, then raised her hand to aim at the monitor, bullets flew out one after another, and cut off several surveillance cameras in a short while.

"Come on, let's get out of here, go to the science and technology building, and pick up Hu Xiaosa," she said.

Once the Li family finds out that the siblings have left the house, they might use Hu Xiaosa to restrain them, or knock him out and throw him into space.

Qiao Xiachu led Qiao Mobai, and as soon as he walked into the crowd, he pretended to be an insider of the base, and left the VIP building smoothly, all the way to the science and technology building outside.

As soon as the two saw Hu Xiaosa, Hu Xiaosa was tied to the table, counting sheep boredly.

"One sheep, two sheep..."

ADVERTISEMENT
He was really bored and wanted to sleep away his worries.

As soon as he heard the footsteps, he turned his head and saw Qiao Xiachu and his brother. He was so excited that he said to them, "Sister Qiao, Bai Bai, save me quickly—"

Qiao Mo rolled his eyes in vain.

This guy is enough, what's his name, are you afraid that he won't provoke someone?